My son loves this

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Apr 17, 2009

My son, 31 years old, says this product is noticeably effective.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1961169 on Feb 18, 2009

good enzymes been using them for 2 yrs

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Oct 12, 2011

This enzyme product has allowed me to eat food that I enjoy without digestive problems. I can even tolerate ice cream if I use this plus Lactaid although I'm not sure I need to add the Lactaid but I do just in case. I prefer to open these capsules and pour the powder onto the first bite of food as suggested on the bottle. This way I'm sure I get the benefits right away, and also it seems to clear my sinuses! I love these capsules.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

I use these everyday right before each meal If the meal is high in protein I take 2. I also open 2 capsules and dump them in my protein shakes.

Helps my daughter with her bloatedness

Posted by Reviewer1239710 on Sep 25, 2010

my daughter was suffering from painful bloatedness due to gas after meals. It was so bad she couldn't sleep due to the pain and nausea for a week. None of the medicine the doctors were prescribing helped. After searching on the internet, I decided to try this and was amazed by how quickly it helped her. The first time I used it, she was able to enjoy her meal, and there was no bloatedness. I continued giving these enzymes to my daughter for 3 days before every meal, and now only give it to her only when she needs it, as our doctor advised us from giving it continually. Thanks to Iherb's quick shipping I was able to get this 3 days after ordering it via DHS to Singapore, and provide the relief my daughter needed.

Good enzymes

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 30, 2014

Good value for money.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1543277 on Dec 06, 2008

An excellent supplement to take with every meal. It definitely helps my digestive system stay healthy and regular. This size bottle lasts me well over a few months. You will not be disappointed with this one.

Source Naturals, Daily Essentail Enzymes, 500

Posted by Reviewer1847979 on Jul 01, 2010

I have been using this for the last 10 years. The best enzymes you will find on the market. June

Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Aug 16, 2010

I have been taking these enzymes with each meal for the last 3 years. They work very well for me, better than any other digestive enzyme I've ever taken.

A Nice Strong Digestive Enzyme!

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Dec 16, 2011

I am happy with this Product when I use it with a sizeable meal and or with meat products.