Helps my daughter with her bloatedness

Posted by Reviewer1239710 on Sep 25, 2010

my daughter was suffering from painful bloatedness due to gas after meals. It was so bad she couldn't sleep due to the pain and nausea for a week. None of the medicine the doctors were prescribing helped. After searching on the internet, I decided to try this and was amazed by how quickly it helped her. The first time I used it, she was able to enjoy her meal, and there was no bloatedness. I continued giving these enzymes to my daughter for 3 days before every meal, and now only give it to her only when she needs it, as our doctor advised us from giving it continually. Thanks to Iherb's quick shipping I was able to get this 3 days after ordering it via DHS to Singapore, and provide the relief my daughter needed.

A Nice Strong Digestive Enzyme!

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Dec 16, 2011

I am happy with this Product when I use it with a sizeable meal and or with meat products.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Oct 12, 2011

This enzyme product has allowed me to eat food that I enjoy without digestive problems. I can even tolerate ice cream if I use this plus Lactaid although I'm not sure I need to add the Lactaid but I do just in case. I prefer to open these capsules and pour the powder onto the first bite of food as suggested on the bottle. This way I'm sure I get the benefits right away, and also it seems to clear my sinuses! I love these capsules.

Good enzymes

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 30, 2014

Good value for money.

Essential is right!

Posted by mozzer on Feb 24, 2013

Don't overlook enzymes. I know you get excited buying the new exotic antioxidants or mega multivitamins, but enzymes are key! Take one at the beginning of every meal. I've shared these with friends and they are usually thrilled with how they feel after eating. By that I mean no bloat, no need to overeat and no gas.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on May 02, 2016

Work really well and a great cheap price

good

Posted by 5375225596864171975 on Aug 26, 2013

It dose help my digestion

works well

Posted by Reviewer1122308 on Dec 23, 2011

i usually have to take more than one

I think they may be good but I haven't tried them long enough

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Dec 30, 2011

seems to be a good product but I was hoping for more (in terms of reducing gas and other abdominal problems).Maybe I just have to take it for a longer period of time.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Jul 16, 2009

Seems to help digestion quite a bit!