Source Naturals, Vegetarian Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

I use these everyday right before each meal If the meal is high in protein I take 2. I also open 2 capsules and dump them in my protein shakes.

the best product!

Posted by Reviewer1004762 on May 18, 2010

i had problems with my stomach for 2 years. finally i found this product and i can tell you for sure it works perfect for me! after just 1-2 weeks my stomach is feeling just great! try it

Great digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Apr 01, 2010

I've tried many different brands of digestive enzymes but didn't find any to be effective until I tried this one. This really helps break down the food and eases digestion. You can see how potent this is by pouring it into a bowl of oatmeal (make sure it's not hot) and watch it become watery after a few minutes. I take one capsule for small meals and two for large and heavy meals. I'm so glad iHerb offered this as a sample and I tried it. This is an essential companion to every meal I have.

A Nice Strong Digestive Enzyme!

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Dec 16, 2011

I am happy with this Product when I use it with a sizeable meal and or with meat products.

Vegetarian Daily Essential Enzymes,Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3333393 on Jan 01, 2012

I have been taking these Enzymes for over five years and have never had acid indigestion or bloating. Helps keep system regular too. Moves food through on a regular basis.