Great product

Posted by Reviewer2845453 on Jul 26, 2009

I originally received a trial bottle of Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes. I took them without giving them much thought, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they work! I didn't even think I needed them, but I've found they really make a big difference for me. I will continue to take these enzymes and recommend them to everyone.

Helps my daughter with her bloatedness

Posted by Reviewer1239710 on Sep 25, 2010

my daughter was suffering from painful bloatedness due to gas after meals. It was so bad she couldn't sleep due to the pain and nausea for a week. None of the medicine the doctors were prescribing helped. After searching on the internet, I decided to try this and was amazed by how quickly it helped her. The first time I used it, she was able to enjoy her meal, and there was no bloatedness. I continued giving these enzymes to my daughter for 3 days before every meal, and now only give it to her only when she needs it, as our doctor advised us from giving it continually. Thanks to Iherb's quick shipping I was able to get this 3 days after ordering it via DHS to Singapore, and provide the relief my daughter needed.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

I use these everyday right before each meal If the meal is high in protein I take 2. I also open 2 capsules and dump them in my protein shakes.

the best product!

Posted by Reviewer1004762 on May 18, 2010

i had problems with my stomach for 2 years. finally i found this product and i can tell you for sure it works perfect for me! after just 1-2 weeks my stomach is feeling just great! try it

miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on May 04, 2010

been taking these for about 2 yrs. i can eat anything will no stomach issues afters. Love these!