Dr.

Posted by 5243453098463789507 on Apr 03, 2015

Fantastic medicine for osteoarthritis

Keep the joints pain free

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014

I am using the Vegetarian Glucosamine since 2006 and remain free of joint pains, although I am now 65. I highly recommend using this product if you are suffering from any pain in your joints.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

can't really tell, maybe when I do remember to take them, then my joints aren't feeling weak. but the tablets are quite big.

Unlike Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish) products, this Glucosamine HCl (vegetarian) product provided no relief

Posted by Reviewer1678543 on Jan 21, 2013

I have used several different brands of Glucosamine Sulfate (only) products over the years (NOW, Source Naturals, Natural Factors) and all have provided pain relief in my knees. However, within two weeks after switching to the Source Naturals Vegetarian Glucosamine HCl, the knee pain returned. After returning to a Glucosamine Sulfate product (Source Naturals), the knee pain again diminished. My experience confirms the research results I have found online, i.e. Glucosamine Sulfate is effective; and Glucosamine HCl is not. Also, I have recently introduced Hyaluronic Acid capsules (NOW Foods, Double Strength, 100 mg) into my daily regimen and have been very pleased with the results - improved flexibility and pain relief in my knees. I recommend using both Glucosamine Sulfate and Hyaluronic Acid capsules.

very good

Posted by 5090921233892673946 on Jul 05, 2012

its good that its vegetarian

It´s good that it´s vegetarian

Posted by 5590250492562834504 on Jun 13, 2012

I ordered it because it´s vegetarian, and it works very well

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer1227921 on May 25, 2010

I am allergic to shellfish, so this is a big benefit for me. So far so good.

Long time user of this brand

Posted by Reviewer3310945 on May 24, 2010

I've used this brand of glucosamine for a few years. It seems to work on my bad knees and slight arthritis in my lower back. Dosage is only one tablet - a plus!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 02, 2009

I haven't had this one long enough to tell if it is better than the last brand I had, but Source Naturals always seems to deliver a superior product.

Terrific Supplement for Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer1873237 on Nov 18, 2008

It was difficult for me to find vegetarian gluocosamine before I started shopping at iHerb. These make a significant difference in the way my knees and hips feel. I highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »