Terrific Supplement for Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer1873237 on Nov 18, 2008

It was difficult for me to find vegetarian gluocosamine before I started shopping at iHerb. These make a significant difference in the way my knees and hips feel. I highly recommend this product.

Keep the joints pain free

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014

I am using the Vegetarian Glucosamine since 2006 and remain free of joint pains, although I am now 65. I highly recommend using this product if you are suffering from any pain in your joints.

Unlike Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish) products, this Glucosamine HCl (vegetarian) product provided no relief

Posted by Reviewer1678543 on Jan 21, 2013

I have used several different brands of Glucosamine Sulfate (only) products over the years (NOW, Source Naturals, Natural Factors) and all have provided pain relief in my knees. However, within two weeks after switching to the Source Naturals Vegetarian Glucosamine HCl, the knee pain returned. After returning to a Glucosamine Sulfate product (Source Naturals), the knee pain again diminished. My experience confirms the research results I have found online, i.e. Glucosamine Sulfate is effective; and Glucosamine HCl is not. Also, I have recently introduced Hyaluronic Acid capsules (NOW Foods, Double Strength, 100 mg) into my daily regimen and have been very pleased with the results - improved flexibility and pain relief in my knees. I recommend using both Glucosamine Sulfate and Hyaluronic Acid capsules.

Dr.

Posted by 5243453098463789507 on Apr 03, 2015

Fantastic medicine for osteoarthritis

vegetarian glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2484936 on Dec 28, 2007

Your site is the only place I can find the vegetarian version. People with shellfish allergies and fibromyalgia need this product. It makes a difference at a reasonable cost.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3103581 on Jan 17, 2008

Great for those who are allergic to shellfish.

Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer1944937 on Feb 04, 2008

We needed to stay away from Bovine products and this fits the bill perfectly! iHerb rocks!!!

It´s good that it´s vegetarian

Posted by 5590250492562834504 on Jun 13, 2012

I ordered it because it´s vegetarian, and it works very well

very good

Posted by 5090921233892673946 on Jul 05, 2012

its good that its vegetarian

Long time user of this brand

Posted by Reviewer3310945 on May 24, 2010

I've used this brand of glucosamine for a few years. It seems to work on my bad knees and slight arthritis in my lower back. Dosage is only one tablet - a plus!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »