Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar!!!

Posted by 5294764249263157885 on Apr 18, 2015

Saludos! Luego de haber sido sometida a una cirugia para extraerme la vesicula biliar me indicaron que tenia higado graso y que debia tener cuidado con los alimentos que iba a ingerir de ahi en adelante. Las he pasado negras, todo me caia mal al intestino, no podia hacer bien la digestion y me veia muy limitada en lo que deseaba ingerir, pero desde que me indicaron que probara con el Vegetarian Pancreatin desde ese momento mi vida es otra, el proceso de la digestion ha mejorado sustancialmente. Alimentos que no podia ingerir los estoy ingiriendo. Las pocas veces que como frituras, me cuido de comer poco por lo del exceso de grasas. Sinceramente catalogo este producto como el mejor en el mercado para ayudar a metabolizar grasas, proteinas y carbohidratos. ALTAMENTE, LO RECOMIENDO!

Posted by Reviewer1143965 on Apr 04, 2011

Thanks. High quality product.

Forget the others.....

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Mar 19, 2011

THIS is the best bang for the buck if you're looking for EFFICACY.... This product beats the 'other' 4X products, HANDS DOWN... For helping handle those overly cumbersome meals or simply to right the ship on those days when metabolically, you're just 'not right'.... I cannot say enough about this Vegetarian Pancreatin! I take it to work, on the road... everywhere.... What a difference both in energy and in balancing the need to assimilate properly the nutrients in foods as well as helping to disperse of feeling lousy. I can't say enough... Try it... you won't go back to the other guys... Believe me!!

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011

Great for digestion help.

Seem's to be helping!

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

I am totally carb intolerant due to SIBO- celiac-radiation this seems to be helping stool be better formed, less diarrhea.

Vegetarian Pancreatin

Posted by PamBlowers on Oct 28, 2009

Very effective

Source Natural,Vegetarian Pancreatin,475mg

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Jun 24, 2009

Works well.I have tried twin-lab one for several years but feel this one is better.

Couldn't live without them

Posted by Reviewer3042156 on Mar 30, 2009

My digestive issues are almost a thing of the past. I feel so much better since finding enzymes. IHerb has the best selection, prices, & shipping than any other online retailer.

fantastic product, highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 07, 2008

Fantastic product. My life has changed since taking digestive enzymes. I have researched and tried many and this is one of the best I've used. Highly recommended! For example, if you have high uric acid levels, take digestive enzymes before every meal. It is a real cure! Amazing!

#1

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on Nov 26, 2007

Wonderful for those with pancreatic sensitivity and poor digestion. Also vegetarian!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »