July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Vegetarian Rejuvenzyme, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains moderate amount of proteases, 6 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc), contains ionic trace mineral blend (to help with pH value so that enzymes can function) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are not big but easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains rice bran as filler. I also have no idea what the Alma fruit and rutin is supposed to be doing in these proteolytic enzymes blend. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. Pricewise, it’s fairly reasonable if you require a lot of capsules daily. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. Check out my page for more reviews!

Source Naturals, Vegetarian Rejuvenzyme, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Dec 12, 2010

I use to use Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes, which was a great formula until they added enteric coating (HPMCP)which is a form of plastic to stop capsule dissolving in the stomach, but which is not needed as this does not happen when taken on an empty stomach! So enter Source Naturals formula which is 1 of the few that do not add HPMCP! This is the best formula & price i could find on iherb for proteolytic Enzymes, so if you are going to take this type of enzyme make sure it does not have an enteric coating or magneseium stearate.

Source Natural Vegetarian Rejuvenzyme caps

Posted by Giordie on May 16, 2011

I found these wonderful capsules very helpful with reflux problems when taken half an hour before meals. Absolutely recommend Sue

Rejuvenzyme

Posted by Reviewer2044492 on Sep 14, 2010

I ordered these enzymes for my daughter and son-in-law, since I had already tried them. I had more energy so I thought this product would help them. My daughter said she started them about 1 1/2 weeks ago and has so much more energy. I am waiting to hear whether she has noticed anything else while using these enzymes.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on May 10, 2010

Now that I have run out I really notice a difference for the worse with my digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »