Does not agree with me

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Sep 07, 2010

20 min. after taking feel warm, nauseous and lightheaded. This is followed with a headache. Be careful and titrate dose slowly.

not for me

Posted by estranged on Mar 21, 2013

I only took 2.5 mg (quarter of the pill) yesterday. But I still have a strange feeling in my head. It feels like it's going to explode. Also gives me headache. It's hard to describe but I have a terrible reaction to this. Please start very low dosage with this one. It is not for everybody.

Doesnt really work

Posted by Reviewer1112168 on Jan 25, 2012

Sad to report, that after 1 bottle @ 10 mg/day, I have not noticed any improvement.

no change

Posted by Reviewer3359712 on Jul 24, 2011

after taking for 2 weeks, see no improvement whatsoever these were bought for us by a relative who was hoping it would help the alheimers disease, but it does not, sadly. may work for those whose memory is slipping due to normal aging process.

Vinpocetine 10 mg

Posted by Reviewer1615669 on Jul 09, 2010

I am on my 2nd order and for the past 6 weeks I have been taking 3 tablets a day. So far I can see no results. I will finish out this order and unless there is improvement I will not be reordering.

Terrible Reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2307348 on Nov 03, 2008

I had heard these help focus and concentration, so I thought I'd try them to help with CFS induced brain fog. Boy was that a mistake. I had the worst reaction to the stuff! After about an hour, I started feeling kinda spacey. Then a while later, paranoid feelings set in, so I laid down for a while. Trying to rest, depressing thoughts raced through my mind causing me to weep uncontrollably, finally I fell asleep... very strange and out of character for me!!! Woke up the next moring and was back to normal. First thing I did was to throw these things in the trash!!! This was an extremely unpleasant and scary experience for me. I am sensitive to many chemicals, but this is the first natural supplement I have reacted negatively too. Just thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of others who may react similarly.

Doesn't do what I expeted from it

Posted by 5111450892010098513 on Sep 18, 2013

I expected more from it, no noticeable nootropic effect.

Didn't really notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer3181914 on Nov 26, 2012

Didn't really notice a difference

Mrs D Freeman-Bryant

Posted by Reviewer1402161 on Dec 26, 2007

I have not noticed any improvement but i have had nausea and generallly feeling unwell since starting this medication

vincocentine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 06, 2011

did not work be careful with this.My brain is damaged and made me worse

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »