not used yet

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on Oct 05, 2013

not used yet

jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2996870 on Aug 05, 2012

Can't decide if the product is working as advertised

No help with my tinnitus

Posted by Reviewer2502597 on Jul 25, 2012

I bought this to see if it would help with my tinnitus. I took two pills per day every day until the bottle was empty. I took it with ginkgo biloba as I read it can also help with tinnitus. I saw zero improvement. If you're thinking of buying this for tinnitus it's worth a try since it's cheap, but I wouldn't be too optimistic.

Too subtle to notice

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 19, 2012

I haven't used this for too long but on the day upon taking one or two tablets any enhanced cognitive functions were hard to observe, I felt at most perhaps slight perception augmentation

Works subtle..

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 09, 2012

I was suprized when I stopped this product for about a week how sluggish I felt. It's too soon to tell wether I will buy this product again.

50/50

Posted by Reviewer3226364 on Dec 05, 2011

I´m satisfied with the product, I don´t see the progress but it´s a short time

hopeful

Posted by Reviewer2366044 on Sep 09, 2011

I've just started using it so no idea how it will turn up. I'm sure to be posting an update, though.

Headache Inducing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 20, 2011

Like many people, this absolutely gives me a headache. I would rather be without the nagging pain than to have the slight brain boost this provides. Now I'll tell you what really works as a brain booster and that is Phosphatidyl Serine, 200 mg per day softgel form. As for this Vinpocetine, I'm simply not going to take anymore of it. Plus it seems to give me other adverse psychological effects such as paranoia.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2897023 on Jun 15, 2011

i've taken this product for about two weeks now. i can't tell much of a difference although i do feel like i'm able to concentrate on my assignments a little bit better. i can't tell if it's placebo effect or not though.

Be careful - Too Strong Effect

Posted by Reviewer1863848 on Jun 02, 2011

The effect of this product is really too strong. As doctors recommend you have to start with 2mg dosage. So just take 1/5 of a pill. After you take it seems your blood pressure go to zero ... I wish producers will make a 2mg dosage in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »