Excellent service

Posted by 4868685560673932202 on Apr 10, 2016

Product delivered fast, quality is very good.

Memory Revitalization

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Worked great for memory recall and general wellbeing. Can definitely feel a difference when I don't take it.Will buy again.

Not sure....but I keep re-ordering

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Dec 09, 2015

I heard from a physician on "Doctor Radio" on Sirius XM that this was one of three essential supplements to take to avoid future cognitive decline. So I take it every day. But I also take to with Resvertrol, Prevagen and Bacopa. So I'm not sure which product is doing the job. But I will say with all three in place, I do have memory improvement.

no effect noticed after 1 month

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

bought to give a try to and older one experiencing little memory problem 2 pills a day for a month didn't make a noticable difference

Low cost alternative

Posted by Reviewer3241013 on Aug 16, 2014

I had been looking for a cheaper alternative to one of the more expensive supplements I had been taking, and this filled the bill prefectly.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

at first i thought that it was useless. but after some time i think it helped me with the sound of blood flow in my ears which increased significantly after i got some stress-related vascular issues. 120 tabs will last long.

Improve memory

Posted by 5599183526156422030 on May 27, 2014

We use it to improve memory in old age. It works but slowly, possibly as we take only 2 tablets daily. It works better than Gingo

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 29, 2014

I'm taking this on faith as I've read that it helps increase blood flow to the brain. As we age less blood reaches the brain which can cause many problems. On the bottle it says to basically be careful if you have low blood pressure. My blood pressure is on the low side so I only take one per day. I break the pill in half and take 1/2 am and 1/2 pm. So far so good.

Top quality product and excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1699609 on Feb 15, 2014

This quality Vinpocetine had a great price. Source Naturals is an excellent company, so I knew I was getting top quality. And the service from iHerb was excellent, I got it shipped immediately to my home.