You can't judge anything by taking it one time!

Posted by Reviewer1789993 on Aug 08, 2012

I have not tried this product yet but a friend recommended it for ear crystals. She took 3 bottles and has not had problems since with vertigo. I mainly wanted to comment in reference to the person who had a reaction, spacey, weird feelings, crying, sleep. Any product such as this, that opens up blood flow to the brain, may cause reactions like that. If a part of your brain has been deprived of oxygen and all of a sudden it starts getting it again, it may cause you to react in a strange way. That would be a sign to me that it is doing something and I need to keep taking it so that part of my body can return to normal instead of staying impaired. Just because you learn to live with the impairment doesn't mean everything is okay. With anything, unless you have a life-threatening reaction, it is good to give it a couple weeks. Many people say things don't work but that's because they don't give it a chance. Natural remedies work with your body, they don't go in like a bulldozer, so often it takes a little longer to see results but the results are always 100 times better than what you would get from synthetic or chemical treatments.

Helps my vision, too.

Posted by Reviewer2870052 on Jan 13, 2007

This product is wonderful. My husband and I each take 6 tablets per day- 3 at breakfast and 3 at lunch. At one point we temporarily stopped to see if there was any difference. I don't have memory issues, but my husband does and he definitely noticed a difference. This product has a profound positive effect on his mental clarity. For me, I notice my vision is much much clearer. I need my glasses less. And when my eyes are tired, my vision is less fuzzy and my eyes don't water. I love this product.

bladder problems solved

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Jul 24, 2008

I tried this for my memory but was shocked that it helped with my bladder leaking when I coughed... great product.

lifts the fog!

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Mar 18, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT!!! I can't say enough about this product. I was having a very disturbing dullness come over me where I couldn't think well or recall things quickly and this product lifted the fog and fixed me up so that I can think clearly again.I started with 1 every 4 hours but now only need 1 in the morning. Take it with a meal.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Dec 03, 2007

I have found that the vinpocetine has a swooshing effect in my head. It clears out the cobwebs. I pair it with huperzine A for an effective memory help. It also has lessened my tinnitus. I quit taking it for a while and found that I missed it. My ears got louder while I was not taking it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1759873 on Apr 16, 2010

This product is great for symptoms of ADHD including feeling disorganized, memory loss, impulsivity,and mood swings. It helps you not to lose track of what you say and helps you feel normal with no side effects. I highly reccomended it.

Tinnitus

Posted by Reviewer1694489 on Nov 27, 2007

I have had tinnitus for 27 years and vinpocetine really helps. It doesn't eradicate the noise but it absolutely reduces it for me. I know because when I run out, the difference is perceptible.

Definitely helped

Posted by Reviewer1945933 on Mar 19, 2009

My doctor recommended this for memory and speech problems associated with Lyme disease. It has helped.

Vinpocetine for tinnitus

Posted by Reviewer2962295 on Feb 04, 2009

It's difficult to evaluate levels of tinnitus but this product does seem to give some relief. It hasn't made the tinnitus go away, but has made it a bit easier to tolerate which could be very helpful to people struggling with this nasty condition.

makes the eyes feel good and the brain happier!

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Dec 30, 2008

no more eyes watering, no more eyes feeling blury from time to time everyday due to the weather, eye rub, and such. I can also focus better and react faster too.