Fibro help

Posted by Reviewer2551737 on Nov 15, 2007

A friend recommended this for increased energy and it works! I am not bouncing off the walls, but I can go all day without a nap.

Definitely working

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

Taking for memory loss and brain fog brought on by Lyme. Can see a vast improvement. Also taking Ginko, Huperzine A. Watched others decline from old age,senility and Alzheimers supplementation has been show to help. Read about this in Buhners book Healing Lyme and Coinfections.

Seems to Help Improve Memory

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 11, 2010

Learned about vinpocetine in Hyla Cass's book, Natural Highs; this is said to increase cerebral circulation. Takes a few doses to feel the effect, but it definitely works for me. This seems to be a supplement best used continuously over a long period of time for best results, but have heard other anecdotal evidence that it helps sharpen the mind and even has sharpened vision for some. I find my mind is more focused since taking & I can think more quickly on my feet. Research first if you take blood thinners.

GREAT FOR MY CLARITY

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Feb 03, 2010

I used Source naturals Vinpocetine a few years ago and ran out but forgot to reorder for some 12 months. I noticed I wasn't as sharp as normal during this time..I reordered some again just recently and since using again its as if I have a fog lifted from my brain. These tablets definitely work, so I won't be running out of them again. Thanks I Herb for your brilliant service and great prices.

Good price, great product

Posted by Reviewer2878150 on Aug 13, 2010

I love to take vinpocetine. It improves my concentration and energy. This one is has good price and source naturals is always good quality. I like that the tablets are small.

Good work!

Posted by Reviewer2502199 on Jul 29, 2009

Vinpocetine is seem to be very clear-headed. But 9 at night and just take it, waking up too early. Be careful(^_^;

Fantastic value for money

Posted by Reviewer2849176 on Aug 06, 2009

High quality and affordability in one bottle. I have been using this product for a number of years and I haven’t as yet found anything to that comes close to it. Really helps to counter the memory and focus problems with my clinical depression. Works very well if used with Source Naturals, Huperzine A, 200 mcg.

Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2368706 on Jan 01, 2010

I have been using this product for around 2 years. I now have a noticeable improvement in short term memory recall, which was always a problem, and can now remember peoples names directions on most occasions. I am happy to recommend this product.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1327918 on Sep 01, 2008

We have had this before and it seemed to help our memory quite a bit. It has been over a year since we have been able to find this exact product, so we had to substitute. We are very happy to find it again :)

Surprised at myself

Posted by Reviewer2243140 on Jan 09, 2012

I have been using Vinpocetine for the past 3 weeks and I have noticed that since two weeks ago my concentration has increased significantly. This product has radically improved my mental clarity and focus. I am experiencing an increased and sustained mental performance from the beginning of the workday to the end of it.