Good

Posted by 4877137253456623711 on Aug 09, 2013

Good

Some improvement and no side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2009583 on Jul 25, 2013

Have noted improvement in memory and cognitive function overall since taking this in conjunction with Source Naturals Huperzine A. I am not sure which supplement is doing what but I had difficulty with finding words and focusing\remembering what I was saying and this combo seems to have helped after consistently taking over a few weeks. Have not noticed any adverse effects.

Memory Helper

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Jun 21, 2013

I use this supplement for my memory. But make sure you're not low in iron (like I was!) or all the other herbs/supplements in the world aren't going to help. It does seem to help with my memory.

Mental performance & concentration booster!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 30, 2012

I have ordered this for my boyfriend who is currently in a process of finishing up his Ph.D. and has quite a hectic schedule. He said that since starting taking Vinpocetine he feels he is being more effective and his concentration level has improved.

Good nootropic

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

It's in the cognitive stack I take before playing poker. Hard to comment on particular effects but the science is strong.

You can't judge anything by taking it one time!

Posted by Reviewer1789993 on Aug 08, 2012

I have not tried this product yet but a friend recommended it for ear crystals. She took 3 bottles and has not had problems since with vertigo. I mainly wanted to comment in reference to the person who had a reaction, spacey, weird feelings, crying, sleep. Any product such as this, that opens up blood flow to the brain, may cause reactions like that. If a part of your brain has been deprived of oxygen and all of a sudden it starts getting it again, it may cause you to react in a strange way. That would be a sign to me that it is doing something and I need to keep taking it so that part of my body can return to normal instead of staying impaired. Just because you learn to live with the impairment doesn't mean everything is okay. With anything, unless you have a life-threatening reaction, it is good to give it a couple weeks. Many people say things don't work but that's because they don't give it a chance. Natural remedies work with your body, they don't go in like a bulldozer, so often it takes a little longer to see results but the results are always 100 times better than what you would get from synthetic or chemical treatments.

Memory boost!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

i rotate taking Vinpocetine along with other nootropics like HyperzineA, Bacopa and Lions Mane.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Jun 11, 2012

I hope that is doing the job that is supposed to be

Good

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 22, 2012

Good value.

vinpocetine works

Posted by 4844228511992444518 on May 07, 2012

very please with the product it is every thing you promise and more.