it really works!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

One of the very few supplements that actually has a noticeable effect (it is even proven by studies). I come up with good ideas at work meetings and think on my feet well all day. This is a must have if your job requires lots of thought, decision-making, and/or creativity. Affordable too! And the tablets are small and easy to swallow. An all around win.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Apr 16, 2009

It arrived (to Canada) in 2 weeks. I also take Huperzine at the same time as I read the two work well together. It's only been a week, but so far it seems to be OK. Slightly better focus and more clear headed.

VERY HELPFUL

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Apr 25, 2009

This product really works and helps my 81 yr old husband's brain to work anf think faster.

Everyone should be taking this product and it's so cheap!

Posted by Reviewer1822345 on Apr 08, 2010

Absolutely excellent product and great value! Everyone should be taking vinpocetine. Undoubtedly helps cognition, blood flow and reputedly eyesight.

Mental performance & concentration booster!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 30, 2012

I have ordered this for my boyfriend who is currently in a process of finishing up his Ph.D. and has quite a hectic schedule. He said that since starting taking Vinpocetine he feels he is being more effective and his concentration level has improved.

Memory Helper

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Jun 21, 2013

I use this supplement for my memory. But make sure you're not low in iron (like I was!) or all the other herbs/supplements in the world aren't going to help. It does seem to help with my memory.

2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 200 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Dec 13, 2013

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.

Helps with clarity

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Feb 11, 2011

I have been diagonosed with Eschemia so thought I would give this a try to improve blood circulation in the brain. I was hesitant to take the full dosage of up to 3 tablets a day and am now only using 1 tablet. It seems to improve mental clarity and has helped with tinnitus, brain fog and dull headaches. I will continue to use this product.

Reliable

Posted by Reviewer2744608 on Jan 06, 2012

5mg=too little. 15mg=too much. 10mg=perfect. It is one of those few reliable substances that don´t let you down as a potent energy booster and a mid nootropic. Remenber to take it with food.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on Aug 29, 2011

If you want to keep your head in working order..these are a must...there are other products also good, but in my experiance of having all different memory pills these are the best