Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 From North Carolina on Apr 06, 2009

One of the very few supplements that actually has a noticeable effect (it is even proven by studies). I come up with good ideas at work meetings and think on my feet well all day. This is a must have if your job requires lots of thought, decision-making, and/or creativity. Affordable too! And the tablets are small and easy to swallow. An all around win.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1327918 From Florida on Sep 01, 2008

We have had this before and it seemed to help our memory quite a bit. It has been over a year since we have been able to find this exact product, so we had to substitute. We are very happy to find it again :)

Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2368706 From New Zealand on Jan 01, 2010

I have been using this product for around 2 years. I now have a noticeable improvement in short term memory recall, which was always a problem, and can now remember peoples names directions on most occasions. I am happy to recommend this product.

Good work!

Posted by Reviewer2502199 From Japan on Jul 29, 2009

Vinpocetine is seem to be very clear-headed. But 9 at night and just take it, waking up too early. Be careful(^_^;

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2555299 From South Africa on May 17, 2011

Dmae is my main vitamin for focus. Within a day of taking Vin with my Dmae I noticed a clearer head. Good product.