2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 200 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Dec 13, 2013

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.

Reliable

Posted by Reviewer2744608 on Jan 06, 2012

5mg=too little. 15mg=too much. 10mg=perfect. It is one of those few reliable substances that don´t let you down as a potent energy booster and a mid nootropic. Remenber to take it with food.

Mental performance & concentration booster!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 30, 2012

I have ordered this for my boyfriend who is currently in a process of finishing up his Ph.D. and has quite a hectic schedule. He said that since starting taking Vinpocetine he feels he is being more effective and his concentration level has improved.

Source Naturals Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer2110043 on Feb 06, 2012

It helps with my tinnitus

Vincepotine

Posted by Reviewer2923011 on Dec 02, 2013

I am hesitating about this product. I took it a couple of times. I got very weak, took my blood pressure and it was very low. I have always a blood pressure slightly lower than the average and it says on the label of the bottle to be careful about low blood pressure. I may try again in the future. I am saying that it is a bad product. I am just careful because of the low blood pressure warning.

No help with my tinnitus

Posted by Reviewer2502597 on Jul 25, 2012

I bought this to see if it would help with my tinnitus. I took two pills per day every day until the bottle was empty. I took it with ginkgo biloba as I read it can also help with tinnitus. I saw zero improvement. If you're thinking of buying this for tinnitus it's worth a try since it's cheap, but I wouldn't be too optimistic.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

Works for my headaches.

Doesnt really work

Posted by Reviewer1112168 on Jan 25, 2012

Sad to report, that after 1 bottle @ 10 mg/day, I have not noticed any improvement.

no change

Posted by Reviewer3359712 on Jul 24, 2011

after taking for 2 weeks, see no improvement whatsoever these were bought for us by a relative who was hoping it would help the alheimers disease, but it does not, sadly. may work for those whose memory is slipping due to normal aging process.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2706689 on May 06, 2009

Vinpocetine seems to be working; I am able to think more clearly. Although I disagree with the people who say this site has "great prices." After ordering, I found the exact same supplement for $5.00 less at allstarhealth