お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. The recommended dosage is 1-3 tablets daily. I find that increased dosage comes with increased benefits without side effect. Personally, I take 4 so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly reasonable. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The tablet is round and very small, very easy to swallow and is suitable for vegetarians. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Be careful - Too Strong Effect

Posted by Reviewer1863848 on Jun 02, 2011

The effect of this product is really too strong. As doctors recommend you have to start with 2mg dosage. So just take 1/5 of a pill. After you take it seems your blood pressure go to zero ... I wish producers will make a 2mg dosage in the future.

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

One of the very few supplements that actually has a noticeable effect (it is even proven by studies). I come up with good ideas at work meetings and think on my feet well all day. This is a must have if your job requires lots of thought, decision-making, and/or creativity. Affordable too! And the tablets are small and easy to swallow. An all around win.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1327918 on Sep 01, 2008

We have had this before and it seemed to help our memory quite a bit. It has been over a year since we have been able to find this exact product, so we had to substitute. We are very happy to find it again :)

Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2368706 on Jan 01, 2010

I have been using this product for around 2 years. I now have a noticeable improvement in short term memory recall, which was always a problem, and can now remember peoples names directions on most occasions. I am happy to recommend this product.