Mental performance & concentration booster!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 30, 2012

I have ordered this for my boyfriend who is currently in a process of finishing up his Ph.D. and has quite a hectic schedule. He said that since starting taking Vinpocetine he feels he is being more effective and his concentration level has improved.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

Works for my headaches.

no change

Posted by Reviewer3359712 on Jul 24, 2011

after taking for 2 weeks, see no improvement whatsoever these were bought for us by a relative who was hoping it would help the alheimers disease, but it does not, sadly. may work for those whose memory is slipping due to normal aging process.

Vinpocetine 10 mg

Posted by Reviewer1615669 on Jul 09, 2010

I am on my 2nd order and for the past 6 weeks I have been taking 3 tablets a day. So far I can see no results. I will finish out this order and unless there is improvement I will not be reordering.

Doesnt really work

Posted by Reviewer1112168 on Jan 25, 2012

Sad to report, that after 1 bottle @ 10 mg/day, I have not noticed any improvement.

Terrible Reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2307348 on Nov 03, 2008

I had heard these help focus and concentration, so I thought I'd try them to help with CFS induced brain fog. Boy was that a mistake. I had the worst reaction to the stuff! After about an hour, I started feeling kinda spacey. Then a while later, paranoid feelings set in, so I laid down for a while. Trying to rest, depressing thoughts raced through my mind causing me to weep uncontrollably, finally I fell asleep... very strange and out of character for me!!! Woke up the next moring and was back to normal. First thing I did was to throw these things in the trash!!! This was an extremely unpleasant and scary experience for me. I am sensitive to many chemicals, but this is the first natural supplement I have reacted negatively too. Just thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of others who may react similarly.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on Aug 29, 2011

If you want to keep your head in working order..these are a must...there are other products also good, but in my experiance of having all different memory pills these are the best

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Works well. Use it in combination with your other favs. Adds noticably to mental sharpness and clarity. Has long been on my good list.

great product, with immediate results.

Posted by Reviewer2805885 on Oct 08, 2009

Taken as directed, this was one of the first "non-drug" supplements I put my mother on and she showed tremendous signs of improvement

Simply amazing !!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Mar 17, 2011

It really makes you feel different.My concentration is also improved.Highly recommended product.