July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

not for me

Posted by estranged on Mar 21, 2013

I only took 2.5 mg (quarter of the pill) yesterday. But I still have a strange feeling in my head. It feels like it's going to explode. Also gives me headache. It's hard to describe but I have a terrible reaction to this. Please start very low dosage with this one. It is not for everybody.

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

One of the very few supplements that actually has a noticeable effect (it is even proven by studies). I come up with good ideas at work meetings and think on my feet well all day. This is a must have if your job requires lots of thought, decision-making, and/or creativity. Affordable too! And the tablets are small and easy to swallow. An all around win.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1327918 on Sep 01, 2008

We have had this before and it seemed to help our memory quite a bit. It has been over a year since we have been able to find this exact product, so we had to substitute. We are very happy to find it again :)

Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2368706 on Jan 01, 2010

I have been using this product for around 2 years. I now have a noticeable improvement in short term memory recall, which was always a problem, and can now remember peoples names directions on most occasions. I am happy to recommend this product.

Good work!

Posted by Reviewer2502199 on Jul 29, 2009

Vinpocetine is seem to be very clear-headed. But 9 at night and just take it, waking up too early. Be careful(^_^;