Doesnt really work

Posted by Reviewer1112168 on Jan 25, 2012

Sad to report, that after 1 bottle @ 10 mg/day, I have not noticed any improvement.

Vinpocetine 10 mg

Posted by Reviewer1615669 on Jul 09, 2010

I am on my 2nd order and for the past 6 weeks I have been taking 3 tablets a day. So far I can see no results. I will finish out this order and unless there is improvement I will not be reordering.

Terrible Reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2307348 on Nov 03, 2008

I had heard these help focus and concentration, so I thought I'd try them to help with CFS induced brain fog. Boy was that a mistake. I had the worst reaction to the stuff! After about an hour, I started feeling kinda spacey. Then a while later, paranoid feelings set in, so I laid down for a while. Trying to rest, depressing thoughts raced through my mind causing me to weep uncontrollably, finally I fell asleep... very strange and out of character for me!!! Woke up the next moring and was back to normal. First thing I did was to throw these things in the trash!!! This was an extremely unpleasant and scary experience for me. I am sensitive to many chemicals, but this is the first natural supplement I have reacted negatively too. Just thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of others who may react similarly.

great product, with immediate results.

Posted by Reviewer2805885 on Oct 08, 2009

Taken as directed, this was one of the first "non-drug" supplements I put my mother on and she showed tremendous signs of improvement

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Works well. Use it in combination with your other favs. Adds noticably to mental sharpness and clarity. Has long been on my good list.

Helps with clarity

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Feb 11, 2011

I have been diagonosed with Eschemia so thought I would give this a try to improve blood circulation in the brain. I was hesitant to take the full dosage of up to 3 tablets a day and am now only using 1 tablet. It seems to improve mental clarity and has helped with tinnitus, brain fog and dull headaches. I will continue to use this product.

Good Mental Health Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1619450 on Sep 30, 2010

I've been taking iHerb's Source Natural Vinpocetine, 20mg/day for quite a while, and have notice remarkable improvements in mental health. --Nancy B

Simply amazing !!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Mar 17, 2011

It really makes you feel different.My concentration is also improved.Highly recommended product.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on Aug 29, 2011

If you want to keep your head in working order..these are a must...there are other products also good, but in my experiance of having all different memory pills these are the best

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.