Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2408752 on Sep 06, 2008

Being this is a vitamin it would be hard to say if it is good or bad. I can say it is a small pill and is easy to take. Time will tell if it works.

Michelle Snoxell

Posted by Reviewer2061914 on Sep 08, 2008

The Vitamin tablets have been as successful as the ones I was paying $40.00 for My Endochronologist has recceommended them his other patients.

K

Posted by Reviewer2692863 on Sep 30, 2008

Best supplement. Cheap and so helpful with so many things.

vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3162715 on Oct 03, 2008

I REALLY THINK I GET GREAT PRODUCTS FROM I-HERB AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THEM FROM HERE..GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT PRICE...THANKS!!!MARIA

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2774081 on Aug 13, 2009

I love this! Maybe its something else, but I feel like its working! :-) Fastly shipped too!

My sunshine vitamin works

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Aug 15, 2009

Easy to swallow, which makes it easier to be compliant. My levels have risen since taking this.

good

Posted by Reviewer2962659 on Dec 20, 2009

very good

vitamin D in tablet form

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

For people who need or wish to avoid gelatin found in gel-caps and most capsules, these vitamin D tablets are a godsend. And they contain the recommended form of vitamin D.

Recommendation.

Posted by Reviewer2919879 on Jan 04, 2010

Have used this product for over six months at a dose of 3000 IUs per day, at physician's direction. After first three-month's administration, found dramatic increase in serum levels of Vitamin D, to a level considered to be medically "satisfactory". Accordingly, conclude that Source Naturals product is effective.

Sunshine in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 13, 2010

This has been an inexpensive way to help improve my mood during another long midwest winter.