Source Naturals, Vitamin D-3, 400 IU, 200 Tablets

Vitamin D3 400 IU

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Jul 16, 2012

Easy to swallow small white round tablets. So easy to swallow in fact that my almost 6 year old is also able to take them. So great product and would definitely purchase again.

Vitamin D

Posted by 5009819092834620395 on Oct 20, 2012

I am tested every 6 months as I have diabetes and my Vitamin D levels are excellent at the moment. I do know that if I don't take these tablets my levels go down, so excellent results from this product

LV

Posted by 5700139166783510242 on Jan 15, 2014

OK

Value for money !

Posted by Reviewer3211677 on Mar 31, 2014

I have been taking Vitamin D3 for almost two years. Got my supplies from Malaysia. Unfortunately to obtain my continuous supply was quite tedious since I live in Singapore. I went to iherb and found one from Source Naturals. I went through all the other Vitamin D3 but Source Naturals seemed quite similar to what I have been taking. Product reached me at my door within a week, which was great for a start. Hopefully, it is as good as it claims. thank you iherb for a super job in providing the community with convenience of shopping towards greater health care !

Great D supplement

Posted by Reviewer1114141 on Dec 14, 2014

This is a great alternative to the oil vitamin D capsules which trigger a headache in me. They are easy to swallow and effectively helped to raise my vitamin D blood levels as advised by my doctor.