cleens plaque and teeth

Posted by Reviewer2407266 on Jan 17, 2011

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Vitamin K helps abnormal menstrual bleeding from salicylate intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1324153 on Sep 16, 2010

I had my first normal menstrual period with the product i.e bleeding lasted less than 7 days and the whole process was painless.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Jun 05, 2013

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

Vit K

Posted by Reviewer2680862 on Jan 22, 2008

After reading an article from Dr Michael Colgan on strong bones, I stopped taking my Fosamax and I am now taking the vitamins and minerals recommended by Dr Colgan and Vit MK-7 and Vit K are part of his recommendation.

Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Feb 27, 2008

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Importance of Vitamin K

Posted by Reviewer1508767 on Sep 04, 2008

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

helps keep bones healthy

Posted by Reviewer3101433 on Jul 13, 2008

I have read research saying that Vitamin K each day helps fight osteoporosis. I prefer powder to pills, so can never give a pill the highest rating. But I wasn't able to find this in powder form.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3203438 on Sep 29, 2010

Great product. Good strength. Reasonably priced.

just started but going good

Posted by Reviewer2239500 on Feb 25, 2010

just started but it seems to be working well.. I've only been using it for a few days..But I think it helps my bones. I trust Source Naturals!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1055124 on Aug 19, 2010

Very nice quality vitamin K. I'm very satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »