Source Naturals, Vitamin K, 500 mcg, 200 Tablets

Vitamin K helps abnormal menstrual bleeding from salicylate intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1324153 From Australia on Sep 16, 2010

I had my first normal menstrual period with the product i.e bleeding lasted less than 7 days and the whole process was painless.

cleens plaque and teeth

Posted by Reviewer2407266 From France on Jan 17, 2011

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Vit K

Posted by Reviewer2680862 From Illinois on Jan 22, 2008

After reading an article from Dr Michael Colgan on strong bones, I stopped taking my Fosamax and I am now taking the vitamins and minerals recommended by Dr Colgan and Vit MK-7 and Vit K are part of his recommendation.

Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer1752466 From Maryland on Feb 27, 2008

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

helps keep bones healthy

Posted by Reviewer3101433 From Florida on Jul 13, 2008

I have read research saying that Vitamin K each day helps fight osteoporosis. I prefer powder to pills, so can never give a pill the highest rating. But I wasn't able to find this in powder form.