• Source Naturals Vitamin K2 is not certified organic; however, the material is non-GMO. - Source Naturals

• Reviews | English

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2684236 on May 04, 2010

I started taking vitamin K2 when I found out that I had full blown osteoporosis. After taking vitamin K2, fish oil, and vitamin D, my next bone density scan showed marked improvement.

Building Up Bones

Posted by cot477 on Oct 13, 2010

I take K2 nightly with calcium, magnesium and D3. This combination helps with aging bones AND it is mighty relaxing at bedtime and helps with sleep. ALL good! Also, I take about 20 supplements and K2 is the ONLY tablet I take... I prefer capsules for more complete absorption. This tablet is a bit big and dry and harder to swallow, but it's the only pure K2 product I could find, so I'll continue to choke it down none the less.

Vitamin K2

Posted by Reviewer1526140 on Dec 14, 2009

There are at least 2 types of Vitamin K2. This brand has menaquinone 7, which is considered the best form.

JPF in Wyoming

Posted by Reviewer2978099 on Oct 13, 2007

I have used this product for over a year. So far it has helped me stay off prescription drugs for osteopoenia.

Source Naturals, Vitamin K2, 100 mcg, 60 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Jul 05, 2010

Think this may be a great product for my bones are holding together so far and I am fair, petite, in my 60's, etc.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1983997 on Apr 17, 2011

This is the ONLY vitamin K2 that does not cancle out with K added and that is what we need!

Vitamin K2 for bones and heart

Posted by Reviewer2470273 on Dec 05, 2009

Good price for 100mcg---with D3

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Nov 21, 2010

You ran out of Life Extension vitamin K so I tried this one. It's good. But when I use this up I'll go back to the Life Extension brand. I like the mixture of three types of vitamin K in it.

Great for your bones!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

Excellent quality. I may repurchase this particular brand, or try others at iHerb. K2 is a necessity if you have concerns about joint flexibility- I highly recommend it!

I love that iherb has difficult to find products

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Nov 09, 2007

I had done some research on this product and it's amazing qualities but it's hard to find, so I was very happy to see that iherb carries it but I can say that about quite a number of your products...I can't get them anywhere else and certainly not at these prices even if they do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »