Source Naturals, Wellness Cold & Flu, 48 Homeopathic Tablets

Best anti- cold defense

Posted by 5303461516107757058 on May 23, 2012

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

they are good

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

At the beginning of a cold I take these tablets and so do my children. They are very good.

If You're Already Sick, Won't Help - Also Strange Urine Smell

Posted by 5129796041129309970 on Mar 28, 2013

I bought 2 boxes of these because of the reviews. Perhaps it works well when you are just getting sick. I don't know. But I was in full blown flu/cold and this has not helped at all. I have been on for one week now. Still sick. Have taken as directed, 3x a day. Also, my urine has a very strange, pungent odor now. Very gross. I believe it is from this medicine, as this is the only NEW item I added to my regime. I take cough medicine, Emergen-C, Vitamin C,D, cough drops, tea with lemon and honey. So this is the only logical medicine that I can think of to make this happen.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2162773 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 28, 2008

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.