Source Naturals, Wellness Cold & Flu, 48 Homeopathic Tablets

Reviews 1-star

If You're Already Sick, Won't Help - Also Strange Urine Smell

Posted by 5129796041129309970 on Mar 28, 2013

I bought 2 boxes of these because of the reviews. Perhaps it works well when you are just getting sick. I don't know. But I was in full blown flu/cold and this has not helped at all. I have been on for one week now. Still sick. Have taken as directed, 3x a day. Also, my urine has a very strange, pungent odor now. Very gross. I believe it is from this medicine, as this is the only NEW item I added to my regime. I take cough medicine, Emergen-C, Vitamin C,D, cough drops, tea with lemon and honey. So this is the only logical medicine that I can think of to make this happen.

doesn't work for me

Posted by 5401492962812750536 on Oct 14, 2013

read a lot of positive reviews and was waiting for real cure - unfortunately not at all. tried 3 times when ill - doesn't seem to help in any case, unfortunately

naah!

Posted by AthinaT on Jun 30, 2012

Although it was taken precisely according to the instructions it was totally useless and a total waste of money. Did not work for me at all.