Source Naturals, Wellness Cold & Flu, 48 Homeopathic Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best anti- cold defense

Posted by 5303461516107757058 on May 23, 2012

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

EXCELLENT

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Worked well for the whole family!

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Jan 23, 2008

I have been using Wellness formula for several years and it works every time! It works best if you take it at the first sign of a cold, but I just got rid of a nasty sinus infection with it - really great stuff.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2162773 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 28, 2008

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.