Source Naturals, Wellness Cold & Flu, 48 Homeopathic Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best anti- cold defense

Posted by 5303461516107757058 on May 23, 2012

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2162773 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 28, 2008

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3248419 on Oct 19, 2008

I used this product during my cold/flu and felt great about using something that was all natural. I feel it helped boost my immune system to fight off the virus quickly. Along with fluids and rest, this product was a good tool to get back into good health within a week.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2770891 on Jan 02, 2009

I have been using this for the last 2-3 years and I have to say it works! You have to start taking it as soon as your symptoms start though, and if you do, your cold will never go beyond the early stages.