Best anti- cold defense

Posted by 5303461516107757058 on May 23, 2012

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

If You're Already Sick, Won't Help - Also Strange Urine Smell

Posted by 5129796041129309970 on Mar 28, 2013

I bought 2 boxes of these because of the reviews. Perhaps it works well when you are just getting sick. I don't know. But I was in full blown flu/cold and this has not helped at all. I have been on for one week now. Still sick. Have taken as directed, 3x a day. Also, my urine has a very strange, pungent odor now. Very gross. I believe it is from this medicine, as this is the only NEW item I added to my regime. I take cough medicine, Emergen-C, Vitamin C,D, cough drops, tea with lemon and honey. So this is the only logical medicine that I can think of to make this happen.

they are good

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

At the beginning of a cold I take these tablets and so do my children. They are very good.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2162773 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 28, 2008

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.

works well

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

I used this product during my cold/flu and felt great about using something that was all natural. I feel it helped boost my immune system to fight off the virus quickly. Along with fluids and rest, this product was a good tool to get back into good health within a week.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Jan 23, 2008

I have been using Wellness formula for several years and it works every time! It works best if you take it at the first sign of a cold, but I just got rid of a nasty sinus infection with it - really great stuff.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2770891 on Jan 02, 2009

I have been using this for the last 2-3 years and I have to say it works! You have to start taking it as soon as your symptoms start though, and if you do, your cold will never go beyond the early stages.

comments

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Feb 05, 2009

Always the first thing I turn to for a cold or flu, much more effective than traditional over the counter cold meds.

wonder

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 21, 2009

it works great on cough and shore throut