Best anti- cold defense

Posted by 5303461516107757058 on May 23, 2012

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2162773 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

they are good

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

At the beginning of a cold I take these tablets and so do my children. They are very good.

If You're Already Sick, Won't Help - Also Strange Urine Smell

Posted by 5129796041129309970 on Mar 28, 2013

I bought 2 boxes of these because of the reviews. Perhaps it works well when you are just getting sick. I don't know. But I was in full blown flu/cold and this has not helped at all. I have been on for one week now. Still sick. Have taken as directed, 3x a day. Also, my urine has a very strange, pungent odor now. Very gross. I believe it is from this medicine, as this is the only NEW item I added to my regime. I take cough medicine, Emergen-C, Vitamin C,D, cough drops, tea with lemon and honey. So this is the only logical medicine that I can think of to make this happen.

EXCELLENT

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Worked well for the whole family!

Good and suit

Posted by 5256045053746357975 on Mar 16, 2014

very suit for flu begin

Wellness Cold & Flu

Posted by Reviewer2851400 on Apr 26, 2010

it's my 3rd orders and it's effective.

works wonders during the flu season

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

its been raining everyday here and its very easy to catch a cold! but with this welness C&F tablets, i manage to control the sniffles and even improve my 2 year old son's runny nose by giving hin 1/4 of the tablet, aday. its safe and effective!

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer3310890 on Apr 02, 2011

Works

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 28, 2008

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.