Quality Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Aug 13, 2015

I have tried a few brands of silver but come back to this brand because it is the most effective for internal use. The most dramatic way this colloidal silver has helped me was when I was increasingly bothered with an eye infection that my ophthalmologist could only shrug his shoulders at (I'm live in the uk with it's NHS -Nonexisting Health Service) but which continued to get worse and affect my eyesight to the point I panicked then thought that's it I've had enough of this and took my bottle of silver and put a drop in my eye, thinking what the heck I'm going blind anyway! After some discomfort, my eye started to feel better, so I put another drop and continued every few hours until the pain went away, and I was then able to sleep without pain in my eye. I have immunodefiency so it is great to have a non-toxic antibiotic that is so effective at hand.

Collodial Silver

Posted by Reviewer2393105 on Dec 27, 2013

Keep this on hand for winter virus problems...sore throats...flu...etc as needed...read more about this product on line...great stuff

Seems to work

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I always buy this brand of colloidal silver. Seems to work when I have any viral issues. However only take this when required. For me, it stopped having an effect after a year (also did NOT turn purple!)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2518687 on Jan 03, 2012

Works well with no side effects and comes with a dropper so easy to use.

Beat Colloidal Silver Ever

Posted by Reviewer3310322 on Nov 16, 2011

I have used Source Naturals Colloidal Silver for several years for all sorts of cuts, sore throats, warts and skin stuff and I have found it to be great.

Looking for the right Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer1436952 on Sep 24, 2011

I was really pleased with the results i got by using this product. I had bought other but they didn't seem to work as well. I had purchased some several years ago from local health food store and i really liked it and it was great. But that store no longer carried that particular brand and i was trying to fins a brand that was just that good. I'm hoping that i have found that product now.

Great Product and Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a super product and I'm so happy to have found a big 8oz size. Not having to pay for all the packaging makes it so much less expensive than buying those little 2 oz bottles. I just saved one of the 2 oz bottles and keep refilling it from this one. Extremely pleased!

Best buy !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Apr 27, 2010

Colloidal silver is used to kill micro-organisms : bacteria, viruses, fungus, parasites. They used to (60 yrs ago) put silver in babies eyes to prevent infection from the birth canal ! I add it to my pets water dishes outside & use it myself when I have an infection. WARNING : excessive use WILL cause greying of the skin !

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2194191 on Nov 28, 2009

Works as a cure and preventive

Source Naturals, Wellness Colloidal Silver, 30 PPM, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Nov 12, 2009

I use this product to treat cuts or wounds on my animals such as my lambs to prevent infection. I even used it on a hen that had a large gaping wound and between this and another product, the hen healed the wound completely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »