Source Naturals, Wellness, Colloidal Silver, 30 PPM, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best buy !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Apr 27, 2010

Colloidal silver is used to kill micro-organisms : bacteria, viruses, fungus, parasites. They used to (60 yrs ago) put silver in babies eyes to prevent infection from the birth canal ! I add it to my pets water dishes outside & use it myself when I have an infection. WARNING : excessive use WILL cause greying of the skin !

Herx

Posted by Reviewer2702741 on Aug 13, 2007

Pretty strong stuff, I get a lyme's herx reaction from this particular product, feel cruddy after, but tell's me its working

A Must Have in your Medicine Chest

Posted by Reviewer2163059 on Jun 13, 2009

This item has saved me MANY calls to the doctor!! Bronchitis is common in our household in the winter but we were able to use this and only had to visit the doctor once this past winter (my better half took some convincing, now he's a believer!) for actual antibiotics.

Source Naturals, Wellness Colloidal Silver, 30 PPM, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Nov 12, 2009

I use this product to treat cuts or wounds on my animals such as my lambs to prevent infection. I even used it on a hen that had a large gaping wound and between this and another product, the hen healed the wound completely.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1326539 on Nov 27, 2006

This is like having a second immune system. I use especially during the Cold and FLU season due to the fact that I have Chronic fatique immune deficiency syndrome and thise product makes a notable difference....Especially when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »