Best buy !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Apr 27, 2010

Colloidal silver is used to kill micro-organisms : bacteria, viruses, fungus, parasites. They used to (60 yrs ago) put silver in babies eyes to prevent infection from the birth canal ! I add it to my pets water dishes outside & use it myself when I have an infection. WARNING : excessive use WILL cause greying of the skin !

Herx

Posted by Reviewer2702741 on Aug 13, 2007

Pretty strong stuff, I get a lyme's herx reaction from this particular product, feel cruddy after, but tell's me its working

A Must Have in your Medicine Chest

Posted by Reviewer2163059 on Jun 13, 2009

This item has saved me MANY calls to the doctor!! Bronchitis is common in our household in the winter but we were able to use this and only had to visit the doctor once this past winter (my better half took some convincing, now he's a believer!) for actual antibiotics.

Source Naturals, Wellness Colloidal Silver, 30 PPM, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Nov 12, 2009

I use this product to treat cuts or wounds on my animals such as my lambs to prevent infection. I even used it on a hen that had a large gaping wound and between this and another product, the hen healed the wound completely.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1326539 on Nov 27, 2006

This is like having a second immune system. I use especially during the Cold and FLU season due to the fact that I have Chronic fatique immune deficiency syndrome and thise product makes a notable difference....Especially when I run out.

Great Product and Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a super product and I'm so happy to have found a big 8oz size. Not having to pay for all the packaging makes it so much less expensive than buying those little 2 oz bottles. I just saved one of the 2 oz bottles and keep refilling it from this one. Extremely pleased!

Great for Sinus, Sore Throat

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Sep 12, 2007

Drop this stuff right where it hurts in your throat- it helps quench the fire. Also, drop it in your nose until you feel it go up inside (3-4 drops/ nostril) and it helps clear and soothe your sinuses. I ALWAYS have this silver around in Winter.

Colloidal Silver 30

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

I use this for sinus problems. It's my observation that almost all upper respiratory illnesses begin in the sinuses. I use it at the first sign whether I think it's in the sinuses or not. When it burns, you know you needed it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2518687 on Jan 03, 2012

Works well with no side effects and comes with a dropper so easy to use.

Source Naturals, Wellness Colloidal Silver, 30 PPM, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml) (SNS-00528)

Posted by Reviewer3178331 on Aug 01, 2008

Distinct product to fight flu and sore throat. Iherb's prices are always the most reasonalble in every aspects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »