| English
| USD ($)

Source Naturals, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Not your normal Nasal-spray

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011

I ordered and used this when I had a sinus infection I couldn't seem to kick. After the second day of use, I began expelling infectious-looking mucous in large gobs. I could feel it working with each use but the sensation wasn't always pleasant. I could tell it was able to reach deep into my sinus cavity and I could feel it draining, which wasn't always a pleasant feeling. After each spray, I sneezed intensely several times, as though I were breathing in ragweed or the like. It didn't dry me out the way a normal nasal-spray would, i.e., my nose continued to run - it just got progressively better. Symptoms cleared up after about 5 days. I will definitely keep it in the medicine cabinet for next time!

Worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer2457280 on Nov 23, 2011

After a round of antibiotics failed to knock out some sort of sinus infection, I decided to try this. I used it in conjunction with a zinc cold reliever and it actually worked!

helped sinuses

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

This seems to have helped my sinuses more than antibiotics.

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Sep 24, 2013

Love the delivery system and the concept, but haven't yet felt a difference in my sinuses. Knowing it's pure, though, I'll keep using it to see if it has a longer-term effect.

Natural, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Spray

Posted by Reviewer1853069 on Nov 30, 2010

Colloidal Silver Spray help my sinus and to breathe better. I haven't had it very long, I'm still getting adjusted to it. Thank you for you wonderful products.