The best

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

My husband says this is one of the best nose sprays he has ever tried. He's been trying different kinds daily for 10 years. Until now, he is needing less sprays of the drug store kind less often.

effective antibacterial

Posted by freeradicle on May 03, 2016

I use this for bacterial infections in the sinuses and also take it orally for bacterial infections generally. I find it more effective at controlling bacterial overgrowth than even high-quality ionic silver solutions. Although ionic silver seems to be effective in laboratory tests in vitro, I guess that colloidal silver might work better in biological systems. I prefer the low concentration of silver in this product relative to other colloidal silver products as high concentrations of silver can be difficult for people with poor detoxification ability.

helped sinuses

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

This seems to have helped my sinuses more than antibiotics.

Not your normal Nasal-spray

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011

I ordered and used this when I had a sinus infection I couldn't seem to kick. After the second day of use, I began expelling infectious-looking mucous in large gobs. I could feel it working with each use but the sensation wasn't always pleasant. I could tell it was able to reach deep into my sinus cavity and I could feel it draining, which wasn't always a pleasant feeling. After each spray, I sneezed intensely several times, as though I were breathing in ragweed or the like. It didn't dry me out the way a normal nasal-spray would, i.e., my nose continued to run - it just got progressively better. Symptoms cleared up after about 5 days. I will definitely keep it in the medicine cabinet for next time!

Worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer2457280 on Nov 23, 2011

After a round of antibiotics failed to knock out some sort of sinus infection, I decided to try this. I used it in conjunction with a zinc cold reliever and it actually worked!

Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Mar 16, 2014

I am only giving this 2 stars because I think a person should research whether silver is safe to use. Mayo Clinic website says No, don't use it. I have found the product very, very effective though for nasal congestion. It will stop my stuffed up nose within 10 minutes. So it sits in my cabinet, and I have not used it since reading about it on Mayo's website.

SOURCE NATURALS WELLNESS COLLODIAL SILVER NASAL SPRAY

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - KILLS MOLDS, VIRUS, FUNGUS. MOST NASAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY THESE.

Good brand name

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jan 02, 2008

I haven't used this product yet, but I have used the throat and it has helped to shorten my colds

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1702201 on Oct 08, 2010

I love this product. I don't have to use it often. I have no problems with allergies or sinus infections, when I after only one dosage. Using it at the first sign of symptoms help.

Awesome!