getting rid of the polyps.

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jul 22, 2011

Great for sinus problems.

Source Naturals Wellness Colloidal Siver

Posted by Reviewer1571304 on Dec 20, 2008

Another excellent product from Source Naturals. I use it for my sinus infections. Very effective.

helped sinuses

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

This seems to have helped my sinuses more than antibiotics.

Worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer2457280 on Nov 23, 2011

After a round of antibiotics failed to knock out some sort of sinus infection, I decided to try this. I used it in conjunction with a zinc cold reliever and it actually worked!

Not your normal Nasal-spray

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011

I ordered and used this when I had a sinus infection I couldn't seem to kick. After the second day of use, I began expelling infectious-looking mucous in large gobs. I could feel it working with each use but the sensation wasn't always pleasant. I could tell it was able to reach deep into my sinus cavity and I could feel it draining, which wasn't always a pleasant feeling. After each spray, I sneezed intensely several times, as though I were breathing in ragweed or the like. It didn't dry me out the way a normal nasal-spray would, i.e., my nose continued to run - it just got progressively better. Symptoms cleared up after about 5 days. I will definitely keep it in the medicine cabinet for next time!

Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Mar 16, 2014

I am only giving this 2 stars because I think a person should research whether silver is safe to use. Mayo Clinic website says No, don't use it. I have found the product very, very effective though for nasal congestion. It will stop my stuffed up nose within 10 minutes. So it sits in my cabinet, and I have not used it since reading about it on Mayo's website.

SOURCE NATURALS WELLNESS COLLODIAL SILVER NASAL SPRAY

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - KILLS MOLDS, VIRUS, FUNGUS. MOST NASAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY THESE.

Good brand name

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jan 02, 2008

I haven't used this product yet, but I have used the throat and it has helped to shorten my colds

Wow

Posted by ugilee on Nov 15, 2012

Wow! It really works! I tried it several times and it stopped coryza at once.

Good

Posted by 5628454123229544813 on Oct 18, 2016

Good