New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Not your normal Nasal-spray

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011

I ordered and used this when I had a sinus infection I couldn't seem to kick. After the second day of use, I began expelling infectious-looking mucous in large gobs. I could feel it working with each use but the sensation wasn't always pleasant. I could tell it was able to reach deep into my sinus cavity and I could feel it draining, which wasn't always a pleasant feeling. After each spray, I sneezed intensely several times, as though I were breathing in ragweed or the like. It didn't dry me out the way a normal nasal-spray would, i.e., my nose continued to run - it just got progressively better. Symptoms cleared up after about 5 days. I will definitely keep it in the medicine cabinet for next time!

Worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer2457280 on Nov 23, 2011

After a round of antibiotics failed to knock out some sort of sinus infection, I decided to try this. I used it in conjunction with a zinc cold reliever and it actually worked!

Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Mar 16, 2014

I am only giving this 2 stars because I think a person should research whether silver is safe to use. Mayo Clinic website says No, don't use it. I have found the product very, very effective though for nasal congestion. It will stop my stuffed up nose within 10 minutes. So it sits in my cabinet, and I have not used it since reading about it on Mayo's website.

SOURCE NATURALS WELLNESS COLLODIAL SILVER NASAL SPRAY

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - KILLS MOLDS, VIRUS, FUNGUS. MOST NASAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY THESE.

Good brand name

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jan 02, 2008

I haven't used this product yet, but I have used the throat and it has helped to shorten my colds