Cold Free for first time in Months

Posted by 4896253603407230625 on Mar 11, 2014

I was recommended to use this by a friend after I have had non-stop colds and flu since my girls started pre-school in September. I've been using it for 10 days and now I am finally cold free! It has no taste and is really easy to use. Highly recommended to break the cycle and I know as soon as I think I'm coming down with something I will be quick to get this out of the medicine cupboard.

Silver Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Mar 13, 2011

It really works; was surprised of how effective it is!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 01, 2011

Help For Cold, Damp Weather

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on May 05, 2011

This product is so necessary when our temps are cool and damp. This works better than anything for healing my throat! GREAT product! I use it along with the nasal spray of the same brand.

Works instantly

Posted by 4839506440156854696 on Aug 06, 2014

This would be my first step to treating a sore throat. Works instantly and clears from the first signs. I also lent to my friend with a really bad sore throat with swollen glands who was just about to start antibiotics but this helped completely clear it up within a couple of days.

Natural Antibotic

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I use this for sore throats as a natural antibiotic.

Go To First Aid

Posted by 5509610246421023141 on Apr 12, 2016

I use this brand for first aid uses and when the family starts to get sick

Amazing product

Posted by 4759934622957694347 on Jul 08, 2016

This product is truly amazing. I work in a corporate office and once one person gets a cold, EVERYONE gets the cold. However, this is no longer the case with me. I take it as soon as anyone gets sick around me and/or as soon as I feel the first twinge in my throat. It has worked wonders as i'm always the person who not only catches the cold, but catches it and then it turns into an evil respiratory infection or even pneumonia. I've not gotten sick ONCE this year taking it - even with my both of my bosses getting the flu! I have both the spray and the nasal spray, which I take when my allergies are particularly bad and it has also been so helpful. Highly recommended!

Source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2469339 on Dec 26, 2013

Great stuff it really helps, been using it For years.

so so

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015

Naudojom skaudanciai gerklei, bet kartu ir kitus vaistusnaudojom, tai nzn, katras labiau suveike...