Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1517165 on Feb 24, 2008

My husband had this horrible cough with a sinus infection - even keeping him up at night. One dose of this any he wasn't coughing and slept great! Soothing on a sore throat also. I would highly recommend!

Everyone likes it

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 07, 2011

Effective n great tasting. Must have in every household.

Most Effective Cough Syrup EVER

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

This cough syrup is amazing! It is alcohol free, safe for the whole family, & soothes the harshest cough, allowing you to sleep without interuption. It also helps with congestion & drainage. It's affordable & comes in children's packaging as well, which looked to me to be the same ingredients. The kids compare the taste to Dr. Pepper - not at all medicinal tasting.

Wonderful and QUICK!

Posted by cristal on Sep 06, 2010

My father had a nasty cough. I gave him this, thinking it'd take a few days. However, he was better the next morning (also used Source Naturals liquid Vitamin D3 and Herbal Wellness Syrup).

Calms coughs quickly

Posted by Reviewer1185241 on Nov 30, 2011

Bought this for my elderly dad who had a very annoying dry cough which didn't seem to go away. Always relieved the symptoms and allowed him to sleep comfortably. Highly recommended.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on Jan 28, 2012

We believe in homeopathy and it helps us much just be patient and follow directions for usage. We use this one simultaneously with Silver Colloidal Spray of this Company for nasal health.

Wonder full stuff

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Mar 05, 2012

I tried this after taking another product that had too much alcohol in it burned my throat. Source Natural syrup really works! Very mild and stops my coughing immediately. Tastes great!

good cough syrup

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on May 12, 2008

i had a cough,tried this syrup on myself and it worked.

Really helped

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Dec 07, 2009

Got the can't-stop-coughing virus this year, and this product, teamed up with everything else I was using, helped control it.

good

Posted by 5292642233546550601 on Sep 18, 2013

good