better taste

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Feb 11, 2010

works the same as original but tastes much much better.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Feb 28, 2011

This is the best way to beat a cold before it really sets in! I use 1 wafer in hot water and drink it like a tea whenever I feel like I am getting sick, or need an immune boost, and it always does the trick! I buy multiple tubs and keep them everywhere home, at the office, in my bag, etc! I like both the orange and raspberry flavors. Great product!

so much better than airborne

Posted by Reviewer2033053 on Aug 02, 2011

These tablets take longer to dissolve than airborne, but they are free of artificial sweeteners. It's a great combination of herbs and vitamins. It's best to take them as soon as you know your immunity is feeling a little weak, but even if you do get sick, taking these will make the experience so much more tolerable.

love it!

Posted by 4832693560986133919 on Jun 30, 2015

I've been having it whenever I feel a cold coming and because I dissolve it in warm water it's soothing and makes you feel good that you're being proactive with the vitamins. :)

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jul 14, 2011

These have a very nice content - 1g vitamin c, zink, echinacea and a lot more. It says that we should use it warm water. I use it cold, but then it takes a bit more time to resolve. And I mix with the berry flavor - like browse powder.

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Apr 20, 2010

This is a great brand and great product. Natural ingredients and helps me with cold and flu symptoms. The Wellness Formula in pill form is fantastic too and has helped me fight bugs better than anything I have tried.

Miracle

Posted by 4707110390983848398 on Jan 12, 2015

I have been taking this product for a few years. I swear by it. When I start to feel the slightest bit ill, I take a dose. My husband swears by it too. I also take it when ever I have been in contact with sick people. Wellness Fizz is a miracle, believe it has saved me over and over again from getting sick. I would highly recommend it.

Source Naturals, Wellness Fizz, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 10 Wafers