Petite women be careful...I cut my tablets in half

Posted by barberk3 on Dec 30, 2014

I had taken some Wellness Formula CAPSULES from a friend and realized that just one a day made a difference to me. Then I bought these without realizing they are TABLETS and have twice as much stuff per capsule. With a combination of cod liver oil and a full tablet, I ended up overdosing on Vitamin A. Now I cut these pills in half and take them occasionally only. There are so many different things inside the pill, better to be safe.

Sinus Infection

Posted by 5135542798461398748 on Mar 04, 2014

Was feeling a sinus infection coming on, took 3 that night and was pleasantly surprised when it made me feel about 75% better in the morning. Will continue taking 6 a day until fully better. Very good product, but I think it contains marginly high levels of zinc. But for the short term it's safe and effective.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Super Herbal Defense Complex

Posted by 5052370365744579235 on Nov 08, 2013

I have been taking this formula now for 6 months with a short break and have now started again to give the bidy a nice boost for the winter. i take it once a day and really can say that i feel the benfits in many areas. I am not someone to get many colds however i have not had one since taking this despite there being many cold type illnesses around. The main benefit for me is I feel I have more strength generally and that it has helped to strngthem my joints which have been very weak. I really recommend this product for doing thisngs the natural preventative way

Excellent for immune system and overall well-being

Posted by Reviewer2003243 on Oct 21, 2013

I have been taking Source Naturals Wellness Formula tablets for many years and will continue to do so. I feel the healthiest when I take them regularly so they remain a staple in my house. The only negative is that they have a strong scent (making them difficult to swallow at times) and they can sometimes be unsettling on an empty stomach. These are minor annoyances for a product that I am confident keeps me healthy and feeling well.

Amazing formula.

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

I got this for a friend as we detox her in an effort to encourage her body to eliminate excess metals and lose weight. This is a great immune and body systems support product, i'm yet to see anything else like it. My friend is going great too, losing weight, fewer head & body aches, immune system working well :-) I can't give it 5 stars as there are other products & factors involved, so I can't evaluate it entirely on it's own. It's an awesome support product for people with chronic/acute health conditions, highly recommended for the price!

Herbal smell

Posted by 5189356085948880757 on Feb 12, 2013

caplets quite big, find it abit hard to swallow, have not tried long enough to comment

Many people swear by this

Posted by Reviewer1366473 on Jan 20, 2013

Wellness Formula contains a dazzling range of herbs, minerals, and vitamins. It's too soon for me to say, but I have friends who claim this can banish all but the most stubborn of colds. Probably best taken with food, since the heady mix might prove hard on the stomach. Also - don't be put off that these pills stink!

good for stopping colds getting a grip

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 07, 2013

These are great to have on hand for when you feel a cold coming on. Taking 2 or 3 thrice a day seems to stop colds in their tracks. They are a bit smelly on your breath and I can't explain why but i feel they induce weight gain - i know that sounds crazy (and should be taken with a grain of salt) but i have become very observant of how my body reacts. Therefore these are worthwhile for temporary use whenever needed.

Good.....but....time is of the essence

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 31, 2012

I bought these based upon the great reviews, I have to agree that they are good but I found that you need to start taking them the FIRST moment the of inbalance and take take them at the right interval there after. Otherwise it becomes a bit of an up hill battle to keep it all under control...but this was just my experience...overall happy with the product and iherb's usaual great service to its overseas customers!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »