Works Well for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1613170 on Oct 31, 2008

Whenever my body feels like it is coming down with something, I start taking Wellness Formula, 3 pills at a time. It either knocks out the imbalance immediately or shortens the duration of the illness. One pill can be taken a day as an immunity boost. The only down side is that the pills are so large and the smell of the herbal formula so intense when you open the bottle. Other than that, I think this stuff is great!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helps Rid a Cold Fast

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Dec 28, 2008

Other members of my family used the Wellness Formula, and it really helped to prevent the virus from getting worse as well as shortening the duration of the cold. I'm the only one who can't take it, because it causes digestive upset.

Petite women be careful...I cut my tablets in half

Posted by barberk3 on Dec 30, 2014

I had taken some Wellness Formula CAPSULES from a friend and realized that just one a day made a difference to me. Then I bought these without realizing they are TABLETS and have twice as much stuff per capsule. With a combination of cod liver oil and a full tablet, I ended up overdosing on Vitamin A. Now I cut these pills in half and take them occasionally only. There are so many different things inside the pill, better to be safe.

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2070389 on Oct 19, 2007

I gave this product to my husband at the very beginning of his compaining that he did not feel well. He felt much better the next day; he did not come down sick at all. We will use this for first line of defense under similar circumstances for the coming cold/flu season. One caution: the smell/taste is very "loud" of bee propolis. Recommended.

yes I think this stuff helps

Posted by Reviewer3022675 on Oct 28, 2008

I believe it helps the immune system - I have been exposed to 3 virulent colds recently and have not gotten them while taking this formula

Wellness Formula works!

Posted by Reviewer1486969 on Dec 25, 2007

This works even better than Echinacea for me, when it comes to stemming a cold in the bud.

Bob McSweeney

Posted by Reviewer2192181 on Nov 23, 2007

I am taking the Wellness Formula and will contine to do so. Thanks for having this available. We have to protect ourselves these days from harmful things.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2713907 on Dec 20, 2007

This seems to work well. My only compaint is the smell and large size of the tablets. Still, I would purchase them again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1309321 on Feb 24, 2011

good