Many people swear by this

Posted by Reviewer1366473 on Jan 20, 2013

Wellness Formula contains a dazzling range of herbs, minerals, and vitamins. It's too soon for me to say, but I have friends who claim this can banish all but the most stubborn of colds. Probably best taken with food, since the heady mix might prove hard on the stomach. Also - don't be put off that these pills stink!

good for stopping colds getting a grip

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 07, 2013

These are great to have on hand for when you feel a cold coming on. Taking 2 or 3 thrice a day seems to stop colds in their tracks. They are a bit smelly on your breath and I can't explain why but i feel they induce weight gain - i know that sounds crazy (and should be taken with a grain of salt) but i have become very observant of how my body reacts. Therefore these are worthwhile for temporary use whenever needed.

Excellent for Avoiding Colds

Posted by aislinn on Dec 29, 2012

Have taken this for the last one year everytime I felt the onset of a cold. Prevents a full blown cold each time. Excellent product and bought this repeatedly. The only thing is that it causes some additional flatulence but I suppose this is mainly due to my very sensitive stomach.

Flu Protection

Posted by supplementsquest on Dec 22, 2012

Taking 3 tablets x 2 times per day to get rid of light influenza faster without medication.

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Love that!!! At first I use Wellness Formula when was about to get sick, and recovered much better. Now I take it in place of my daily vitamins. I am getting colds not quite often as before.

Can't beat the price!

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 13, 2012

Started taking them today in the hopes that they help reduce catching colds.

Pills are very big

Posted by 5153660313753229244 on Nov 12, 2012

They smell quite strong and they are massive.

Brilliant immune support

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

My daughter swears this makes her feel better (she has ME) and cuts colds dead in their tracks.

Surrounded by sick people at work, this was my secret weapon for staying well!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012

I'll always be grateful that my co-worker shared that this was *her* secret weapon against sickness: Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex. We just called it "Wellness" for short. I had noticed that my colleague didn't seem to be out sick as often as everyone else, and I asked her why. We worked with a lot of very sick clients with all sorts of health conditions, and co-workers were regularly calling in sick with everything that was going around from colds and flu to stomach virus and more all year round, not just during flu season. Once I started taking these I just did not get sick with any of the things that were being passed around. I agree with another reviewer who pointed out that these tablets are especially helpful when taken at the first signs that you are getting sick or feeling unwell. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your own fabulous wellness! :)

Helps stop colds.

Posted by Reviewer1402977 on Jun 23, 2012

When I feel a cold starting I start taking the max per day dose the bottle suggests. Then I get very light and minor cold systems and it is gone in 1/2 the time as compared to not taking it at all.