Best Formula I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Nov 14, 2007

Our family has been using this for years, taking it at the onset of a cold or flu, and it's rare that we aren't back to normal in a day or two. My husband also takes it along with his multivitamin when he travels - and he's convinced it increases his resistance.

Fantastic Sinus Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 26, 2007

Wellness Formula works great when sinus infections are just starting. Taking these helps clear up the sinuses before infection can set in. Love this stuff! One of those things we keep on hand all winter!

Outstanding!!

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 12, 2007

At the first sign of not feeling well I take 3 or 4 tablets 2 or more times a day. This kicks my immune system into overdrive and the bugs never had a chance!!

This stuff rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2688217 on Jan 15, 2007

I had a terrible cold for 2 weeks, and it just kept getting worse. I ordered this product from iherb and took 2 doses the day I received it in the mail. The next day I felt unbelievably better, and my symptoms subsided significantly. After 2 days of taking this I am almost completely well. It will be a staple in my health cupboard.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273517 on Feb 19, 2008

I refuse to take over the counter meds! This Herbal Defense does work! I take it the minute I feel like I am catching a cold or if people around me are ill! I do recommend that you have food in your stomach first, or it will make you feel woozy!

Herbal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3090445 on May 08, 2008

This was my 2nd order, I take every day 1, and when a cold is coming on double up 1 3 x a day, my last cold only lasted 2 days.

Like most already know... great to have for change of season

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Sep 05, 2008

This has come to be a staple in terms of anti-viral formulas. When I feel something coming on I usually take these every few hours for a day or two and some ionic silver in my water and that seems to do it almost every time.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273493 on Dec 10, 2008

Wellness Formula helped keep me from getting bronchitis, which usually happens when ever I get a cold. Thanks

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2217826 on Feb 08, 2010

I teach preschool, and this Wellness Formula keeps me healthy in the midst of a germ-y classroom! I prefer the tablets to the capsules, because I don't have to take as many. When I feel the least bit like cold symptoms are coming on, I take the maximum amount twice a day. Usually within 2 or 3 days I stop taking them and don't develop a cold. About once a year I get a cold that I can't fight off, and I take Wellness for the duration. While my colds previously have lasted approx. 2 weeks, they are gone in about 5 days while taking Wellness. Although the bottle recommends taking these daily for wellness maintenance, I've found that my body seems to develop an immunity if I do that. So I don't take them unless I feel the need.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1151584 on Feb 01, 2009

My family swears by this supplement. My daughter at college takes this twice a day, especially when all of her fellow students are getting sick with colds and the flu.