It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3107219 on Jan 24, 2008

I have recently re-ordered Wellness Formula from iHerb.com and have been asked to review the product. I have taken Wellness Formula very regularly for more years than I can remember. What I can remember is that throughout that entire time, I have not succombed to the common cold or any other air-borne illnesses which others around me seem to easily "catch." Perhaps naively, I credit all of that good health to Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1853259 on Jan 13, 2008

This formula has been the cornerstone of my health for over 8 years. seriously, it has saved me over and over again. I am leading your "horse to water..."!

Da Best

Posted by Reviewer3109128 on Nov 08, 2007

Aloha this product has been keeping my family and myself feeling great.

Best Formula I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Nov 14, 2007

Our family has been using this for years, taking it at the onset of a cold or flu, and it's rare that we aren't back to normal in a day or two. My husband also takes it along with his multivitamin when he travels - and he's convinced it increases his resistance.

Fantastic Sinus Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 26, 2007

Wellness Formula works great when sinus infections are just starting. Taking these helps clear up the sinuses before infection can set in. Love this stuff! One of those things we keep on hand all winter!

Outstanding!!

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 12, 2007

At the first sign of not feeling well I take 3 or 4 tablets 2 or more times a day. This kicks my immune system into overdrive and the bugs never had a chance!!

This stuff rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2688217 on Jan 15, 2007

I had a terrible cold for 2 weeks, and it just kept getting worse. I ordered this product from iherb and took 2 doses the day I received it in the mail. The next day I felt unbelievably better, and my symptoms subsided significantly. After 2 days of taking this I am almost completely well. It will be a staple in my health cupboard.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273517 on Feb 19, 2008

I refuse to take over the counter meds! This Herbal Defense does work! I take it the minute I feel like I am catching a cold or if people around me are ill! I do recommend that you have food in your stomach first, or it will make you feel woozy!

Herbal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3090445 on May 08, 2008

This was my 2nd order, I take every day 1, and when a cold is coming on double up 1 3 x a day, my last cold only lasted 2 days.

Like most already know... great to have for change of season

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Sep 05, 2008

This has come to be a staple in terms of anti-viral formulas. When I feel something coming on I usually take these every few hours for a day or two and some ionic silver in my water and that seems to do it almost every time.