お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 180 Tablets

The best immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

This product is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot stress that enough. I have been using it for about 4 years now and my incidence of illness has plummeted (I actually went 3 winters in a row without getting sick). The "secret" with this product is to take it the absolute instant that you have any inkling of a feeling that you might be getting sick. That probably means quite a few "false alarms", but no harm done. If you even wait 1-2 hours after your symptoms start to appear it might be too late. But if you catch it on time, you'll thank yourself! The only downside, I guess, is the smell - it's rather odorous. My wife really hates them, although I really don't mind.

Fantastic Product! Must Have for Flu Season!

Posted by Reviewer1345524 on Sep 14, 2009

This is such a great product to have on supply at all times. It works so well and quickly. It is loaded with so many things that you can not find anywhere all in one product. I love garlic and there is a good amount in this product. Great vegan product.

Great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1890574 on Feb 24, 2009

My child has Down Syndrom and was always getting sick. I have been giving her this product for 2 years and she dosen't get sick near as much. It has gone from every month to every 3 months of chatching something. Thank you for making this product.

It's working !

Posted by 5059460461814627854 on Jan 07, 2015

I combine this fine product with Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, I take 2 tablets each after lunch and dinner in daily basis, I'm feeling healthy and full on energy, also people around me getting sick from flue and cold left and right and I'm standing ;) the odd smell is from Propolis which is one of the best thing that God gave us and natural all around antibiotic, they have a product without Propolis but if I'm you I'll never do that,peace&love!. Oh and sorry I forgot not to mention iHerb superior delivery and packaging.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!