Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2517637 on Oct 25, 2007

This product has NEVER failed to stop a cold dead in its tracks for me. And I mean STOP a cold, not merely reduce the length and severity.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1959670 on Jun 20, 2008

My sister recommended this to me. She and my niece take it when they feel a cold coming on and it usually stops it in it's tracks. I had nausea for month's and this made it go away. I have recommended this product to others and will continue to do so.

Works Well for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1613170 on Oct 31, 2008

Whenever my body feels like it is coming down with something, I start taking Wellness Formula, 3 pills at a time. It either knocks out the imbalance immediately or shortens the duration of the illness. One pill can be taken a day as an immunity boost. The only down side is that the pills are so large and the smell of the herbal formula so intense when you open the bottle. Other than that, I think this stuff is great!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 17, 2007

Stops viral and bacterial infections dead in their tracks. Woke up one morning with tonsilits (I don't mean a sore throat, I mean tonsilitis). Thought about seeing doctor for antibiotics - but instead mega- dosed on this stuff. 6 pills every four hours. Within 12 hours my throat was not longer hurting. Carried on with lower dose for next few days to be safe. Top Tips: Take at the VERY first hint of a cold or flu. And take LOADS. At $21 for 180 caps it is outstanding value and affordable to knock every infection on its head. Works EVERY time for me. And I am an immune compromised patient - so pick up everything going. But this stuff is always in my house and in the past 18 months nothing has ever actually gotton a hold. Good Luck. Keep swallowing these pills (they have everything known to man to help fight infections.)