Ingredients seem really good

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010

Bought this for my husband who had continuous symptoms which mimic cold/flu that wouldn't go away. Turned out he is allergic to Vitamin C (the synthetic forms) which is what this product contains. So he has to stop taking it, thus we can't fully assess the efficacy of this product. Four stars 'coz the ingredients seem really good. I'll be taking it the next time I feel unwell, and we'll see how well it works. [A note on Vitamin C sensitivity (kindly forgive the lengthy story, but I feel it's important for people to know): My husband has had severe sneezing and runny nose all his life for as long as he can remember. We always thought Vitamin C would help, so he always took a lot of it (4-6gr.) daily, and yet his symptoms never went away. Then, for some reason he forgot his Vit. C regimen for one whole week, and then only he realized that his sneezing and runny nose was greatly reduced to almost nothing. I've heard a similar case before from a friend about her husband and daughter, but I thought she must've concluded wrongly, until I saw it myself on my husband. Sorry, I know I went off topic, but if any of you are taking daily Vit. C supplement and still have flu/cold symptoms that won't go away, try giving up Vit. C and see if you feel better. Thanks for reading.]

great help

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Oct 18, 2009

Packed with great immune system help, but we have to watch how long we take it. We quit at the first sign of gastrointestinal discomfort.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2502444 on Jan 25, 2010

I buy Wellness all the time. My entire family takes them. Once they feel something coming on they start to take them and it has prevented them from getting ill. When I'm going traveling via flying I start taking Wellness a day before flying so I don't get other peoples germs and illnesses and it has helped me from getting other peoples colds/flu's. iHerb is a great site.

Toss up

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on May 10, 2009

This product really seems to stave off colds, etc. when I feel like I'm coming down with something, but it consistently gives me loose stools. Not sure if I will keep using it.

Very good product

Posted by 5179139617749789106 on Dec 12, 2015

It helped my wife with her allergies....not cheap but worked

Good for Flue Season

Posted by Reviewer2761412 on Dec 02, 2010

I like this for the winter months..I started to feel little sick and I took 2 of these and was okay next day...Good Product..

Best immune formula

Posted by Reviewer1424283 on Dec 29, 2009

Have been taking Wellness formula for years and swear they keep me healthy. When I run out, I always start to catch a cold or something else.

sick time

Posted by Reviewer1363474 on Jan 21, 2010

I bought it because they drastically reduced out sick days at work. So far, so good. It has made me feel less sluggish too.

Good Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1384951 on Mar 24, 2007

I've only started using this product this winter, but I think it really helped me cope with the chest-cold that had me in its grip.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1986858 on Feb 06, 2008

Great for warding off sickness!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »