Very good product

Posted by 5179139617749789106 on Dec 12, 2015

It helped my wife with her allergies....not cheap but worked

****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

4/5

Posted by Reviewer2687674 on Feb 09, 2012

My daughter and I find this really helps keeping a cold at bay and have used it several times with success!

Good for Flue Season

Posted by Reviewer2761412 on Dec 02, 2010

I like this for the winter months..I started to feel little sick and I took 2 of these and was okay next day...Good Product..

Ingredients seem really good

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010

Bought this for my husband who had continuous symptoms which mimic cold/flu that wouldn't go away. Turned out he is allergic to Vitamin C (the synthetic forms) which is what this product contains. So he has to stop taking it, thus we can't fully assess the efficacy of this product. Four stars 'coz the ingredients seem really good. I'll be taking it the next time I feel unwell, and we'll see how well it works. [A note on Vitamin C sensitivity (kindly forgive the lengthy story, but I feel it's important for people to know): My husband has had severe sneezing and runny nose all his life for as long as he can remember. We always thought Vitamin C would help, so he always took a lot of it (4-6gr.) daily, and yet his symptoms never went away. Then, for some reason he forgot his Vit. C regimen for one whole week, and then only he realized that his sneezing and runny nose was greatly reduced to almost nothing. I've heard a similar case before from a friend about her husband and daughter, but I thought she must've concluded wrongly, until I saw it myself on my husband. Sorry, I know I went off topic, but if any of you are taking daily Vit. C supplement and still have flu/cold symptoms that won't go away, try giving up Vit. C and see if you feel better. Thanks for reading.]

Posted by Reviewer2640159 on Apr 20, 2010

Good results.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Mar 21, 2010

Good

Posted by Reviewer2502444 on Jan 25, 2010

I buy Wellness all the time. My entire family takes them. Once they feel something coming on they start to take them and it has prevented them from getting ill. When I'm going traveling via flying I start taking Wellness a day before flying so I don't get other peoples germs and illnesses and it has helped me from getting other peoples colds/flu's. iHerb is a great site.

sick time

Posted by Reviewer1363474 on Jan 21, 2010

I bought it because they drastically reduced out sick days at work. So far, so good. It has made me feel less sluggish too.

Best immune formula

Posted by Reviewer1424283 on Dec 29, 2009

Have been taking Wellness formula for years and swear they keep me healthy. When I run out, I always start to catch a cold or something else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »