Fantastic immune support

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

I rarely have cause to buy this, but it has an amazing formula for immune support. Highly recommended for anyone going through health issues & needing a boost. Warning: the tablets taste nasty so stick to the capsules!!

Very good

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

These were very good at keeping me going all fall and winter. If I felt the tiniest sniffle I would pop two in the morning etc etc .. 6 total. Then I would feel super good. I think its all the herbs in it that make you feel better quickly because that's lacking in the foods and soils for the most part . We are becoming more vitamin and mineral deficient and that is why we have a problem with all these diseases going around.

Good products and quick shipping.

Posted by 4789149254208010053 on Jul 29, 2013

Economic and good product and reliable shipping cost and quick shipping.

Perhaps The Best of The Best

Posted by Reviewer2076220 on Jul 27, 2013

I have used this formula for several years at the first sign of allergies, a cold or flu or similar affliction with usually good results. However, for the past year and a half I have been taking the maintenance dose of four capsules a day every day and in this time I have had no sign of infections, colds or allergies. So I'm thinking that the maintenance dosage is the best way, for me at least, to go. If prevention is the best medicine then this is the best of the best. At a cost of 41 cents a day I have nothing comparable to it.

UM otimo produto

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 15, 2012

UM dos melhores produtos que eu já comprei na Iher. Eu recomendo para todos aqueles que querem melhorar muito a sua imunidade. Valeu a pena essa compra!

Hurray for immune boosting!

Posted by Reviewer2597223 on Dec 10, 2012

This was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say, I am a fan now. Although I'm not a supplement kind of person, whenever I feel a cold or virus thing coming on I take these and it either passes me by or it doesn't last long.Great stuff.

immune support

Posted by Reviewer1543530 on Nov 17, 2012

We had been using a simpler combination to boost our immune systems, but this is great. Well worth a try

Absolutely the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Nov 01, 2012

My family is blessed to know about Wellness Formula, when we feel run down or an illness coming on we take our Wellness Formula, and we don't get sick :) My daughter takes a Big bottle of Capsules to College. All the kids in the dorms come and see her when they are starting to get sick. She hands them out like candy to keep her friends well!

not good

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I don't like the after taste, smells onions...sorry I feel like my heart beats faster after I took it...

Not sure it does anything at all.

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I tried this product on the advice of someone who I thought was informed. Meanwhile, this never seemed to address any health condition at all. Skip it.