not good

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I don't like the after taste, smells onions...sorry I feel like my heart beats faster after I took it...

Reliable and helpful

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Jan 25, 2010

I have been taking this product for several years and it really makes a difference boosting my immune system. I used to get cold sores all the time and now I rarely (if ever) get them. I also don't get the cold as much and it seems to help lessen my allergies.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2551432 on Jan 15, 2008

Best product for immune response. I've used this exact product for the past 12 yrs with excellent results.

The One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1910121 on Nov 28, 2006

I have tried many preventitives for cold season - this one really works! Use it immediately when you feel something going on - but take the recommended dosage. And then use it for maintenance. I'm armed for winter and have sent it to my friends in the really cold states. Love it!

great help

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Oct 18, 2009

Packed with great immune system help, but we have to watch how long we take it. We quit at the first sign of gastrointestinal discomfort.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1564082 on Feb 11, 2009

We seem to be healthier from fall to spring while we take this daily. We do not get colds hardly at all.

Ward off Colds

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Nov 24, 2010

Must take when you feel the first signs of a cold. Helps improve body immunity and symptoms.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1027919 on Jan 18, 2011

My husband got pneumonia in November, and with antibiotics and other immune boost supplements, he couldn't break the pattern. 2 days upon receiving Wellness Formula he noticably began improving as well as full energy back within 10 days with loading dose all 10 days. We have used this product for an immune boost for about 10 years. Very substantial winter companion.

Flu shot in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2359619 on Jan 23, 2010

This stuff is the best thing every. Both my kids (ages 6 & 8) were sick with the swine flu. I made sure that I took my wellness 6 tablets 3 - 4 times a day, for the time they were sick. I never got sick. And, whenever I do feel under the weather, I do the same for a couple of days, and whatever bug I have is gone. I can't say enough for this product. Don't waste your time on Airborne. And, you CANNOT BEAT THE PRICE. My local health food store sells this at double the price.

Best immune booster for endurance runners

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jun 25, 2010

I'm a marathon runner and found this to be the very best choice to head off colds and other such ailments. Great value for this amazing product.