Reliable and helpful

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Jan 25, 2010

I have been taking this product for several years and it really makes a difference boosting my immune system. I used to get cold sores all the time and now I rarely (if ever) get them. I also don't get the cold as much and it seems to help lessen my allergies.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2551432 on Jan 15, 2008

Best product for immune response. I've used this exact product for the past 12 yrs with excellent results.

The One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1910121 on Nov 28, 2006

I have tried many preventitives for cold season - this one really works! Use it immediately when you feel something going on - but take the recommended dosage. And then use it for maintenance. I'm armed for winter and have sent it to my friends in the really cold states. Love it!

great help

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Oct 18, 2009

Packed with great immune system help, but we have to watch how long we take it. We quit at the first sign of gastrointestinal discomfort.

not good

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I don't like the after taste, smells onions...sorry I feel like my heart beats faster after I took it...

Absolutely the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Nov 01, 2012

My family is blessed to know about Wellness Formula, when we feel run down or an illness coming on we take our Wellness Formula, and we don't get sick :) My daughter takes a Big bottle of Capsules to College. All the kids in the dorms come and see her when they are starting to get sick. She hands them out like candy to keep her friends well!

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, GH from San Jose, CA

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on Feb 18, 2011

We have used this product for ~2 years and love it. Whole my family use this, and whenever we feel we are going to catch cold, we took it for a couple of days and we are back to normal again. Excellent product.

The Best Vitamin EVER

Posted by Reviewer2744896 on Mar 16, 2011

I traveled for 4 months and made sure to take 1 pill a day and then doubled or trippled up when I felt like I was getting sick and I NEVER got sick once. I swear by these pills and am such a huge fan! And I was never into vitamins before, so for me to be a convert is a huge deal. Hope this helps on your decision on weather or not to buy.

wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on May 05, 2011

excellent results

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1564082 on Feb 11, 2009

We seem to be healthier from fall to spring while we take this daily. We do not get colds hardly at all.