Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 240 Capsules

Ingredients seem really good

Posted by ChrisMic From Malaysia on Jul 06, 2010

Bought this for my husband who had continuous symptoms which mimic cold/flu that wouldn't go away. Turned out he is allergic to Vitamin C (the synthetic forms) which is what this product contains. So he has to stop taking it, thus we can't fully assess the efficacy of this product. Four stars 'coz the ingredients seem really good. I'll be taking it the next time I feel unwell, and we'll see how well it works. [A note on Vitamin C sensitivity (kindly forgive the lengthy story, but I feel it's important for people to know): My husband has had severe sneezing and runny nose all his life for as long as he can remember. We always thought Vitamin C would help, so he always took a lot of it (4-6gr.) daily, and yet his symptoms never went away. Then, for some reason he forgot his Vit. C regimen for one whole week, and then only he realized that his sneezing and runny nose was greatly reduced to almost nothing. I've heard a similar case before from a friend about her husband and daughter, but I thought she must've concluded wrongly, until I saw it myself on my husband. Sorry, I know I went off topic, but if any of you are taking daily Vit. C supplement and still have flu/cold symptoms that won't go away, try giving up Vit. C and see if you feel better. Thanks for reading.]

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1729239 From Michigan on Feb 09, 2009

This is the best defense against any bug. It really seems to knock it out quickly. Also, after having shingles, my husband is trying to build his immune system and is using Wellness Formula.

Reliable and helpful

Posted by Reviewer1536618 From Virginia on Jan 25, 2010

I have been taking this product for several years and it really makes a difference boosting my immune system. I used to get cold sores all the time and now I rarely (if ever) get them. I also don't get the cold as much and it seems to help lessen my allergies.

The One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1910121 From California on Nov 28, 2006

I have tried many preventitives for cold season - this one really works! Use it immediately when you feel something going on - but take the recommended dosage. And then use it for maintenance. I'm armed for winter and have sent it to my friends in the really cold states. Love it!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2551432 From Nevada on Jan 15, 2008

Best product for immune response. I've used this exact product for the past 12 yrs with excellent results.