The Best Vitamin EVER

Posted by Reviewer2744896 on Mar 16, 2011

I traveled for 4 months and made sure to take 1 pill a day and then doubled or trippled up when I felt like I was getting sick and I NEVER got sick once. I swear by these pills and am such a huge fan! And I was never into vitamins before, so for me to be a convert is a huge deal. Hope this helps on your decision on weather or not to buy.

Source Naturals Wellness formula 240

Posted by Reviewer2907980 on Nov 12, 2008

I use this product instead of an antibiotic. It works.

wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on May 05, 2011

excellent results

Best immune booster for endurance runners

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jun 25, 2010

I'm a marathon runner and found this to be the very best choice to head off colds and other such ailments. Great value for this amazing product.

Ward off Colds

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Nov 24, 2010

Must take when you feel the first signs of a cold. Helps improve body immunity and symptoms.

Toss up

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on May 10, 2009

This product really seems to stave off colds, etc. when I feel like I'm coming down with something, but it consistently gives me loose stools. Not sure if I will keep using it.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2502444 on Jan 25, 2010

I buy Wellness all the time. My entire family takes them. Once they feel something coming on they start to take them and it has prevented them from getting ill. When I'm going traveling via flying I start taking Wellness a day before flying so I don't get other peoples germs and illnesses and it has helped me from getting other peoples colds/flu's. iHerb is a great site.

Not sure it does anything at all.

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I tried this product on the advice of someone who I thought was informed. Meanwhile, this never seemed to address any health condition at all. Skip it.

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2155450 on Oct 20, 2007

Always a true blue winner!Capsules have less odor and easier to swallow.

source naturals wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer1533195 on Jun 29, 2010

I love this and am especially happy it now comes in capsule form! I take it for general well being and double up if I feel something coming on.....I recently was with a group of friends and was told this is also great for hangovers!