Source Naturals Wellness formula 240

Posted by Reviewer2907980 on Nov 12, 2008

I use this product instead of an antibiotic. It works.

Absolutely the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Nov 01, 2012

My family is blessed to know about Wellness Formula, when we feel run down or an illness coming on we take our Wellness Formula, and we don't get sick :) My daughter takes a Big bottle of Capsules to College. All the kids in the dorms come and see her when they are starting to get sick. She hands them out like candy to keep her friends well!

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, GH from San Jose, CA

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on Feb 18, 2011

We have used this product for ~2 years and love it. Whole my family use this, and whenever we feel we are going to catch cold, we took it for a couple of days and we are back to normal again. Excellent product.

The Best Vitamin EVER

Posted by Reviewer2744896 on Mar 16, 2011

I traveled for 4 months and made sure to take 1 pill a day and then doubled or trippled up when I felt like I was getting sick and I NEVER got sick once. I swear by these pills and am such a huge fan! And I was never into vitamins before, so for me to be a convert is a huge deal. Hope this helps on your decision on weather or not to buy.

wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on May 05, 2011

excellent results

Toss up

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on May 10, 2009

This product really seems to stave off colds, etc. when I feel like I'm coming down with something, but it consistently gives me loose stools. Not sure if I will keep using it.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2502444 on Jan 25, 2010

I buy Wellness all the time. My entire family takes them. Once they feel something coming on they start to take them and it has prevented them from getting ill. When I'm going traveling via flying I start taking Wellness a day before flying so I don't get other peoples germs and illnesses and it has helped me from getting other peoples colds/flu's. iHerb is a great site.

Not sure it does anything at all.

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I tried this product on the advice of someone who I thought was informed. Meanwhile, this never seemed to address any health condition at all. Skip it.

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2155450 on Oct 20, 2007

Always a true blue winner!Capsules have less odor and easier to swallow.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Dec 22, 2007

I credit this supplement for the rapid recovery I was blessed with (and sustained through a "series of unfortunate events" which coincided with the busy time between Thanksgiving and Christmas! :-)