Ward off Colds

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Nov 24, 2010

Must take when you feel the first signs of a cold. Helps improve body immunity and symptoms.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1027919 on Jan 18, 2011

My husband got pneumonia in November, and with antibiotics and other immune boost supplements, he couldn't break the pattern. 2 days upon receiving Wellness Formula he noticably began improving as well as full energy back within 10 days with loading dose all 10 days. We have used this product for an immune boost for about 10 years. Very substantial winter companion.

Flu shot in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2359619 on Jan 23, 2010

This stuff is the best thing every. Both my kids (ages 6 & 8) were sick with the swine flu. I made sure that I took my wellness 6 tablets 3 - 4 times a day, for the time they were sick. I never got sick. And, whenever I do feel under the weather, I do the same for a couple of days, and whatever bug I have is gone. I can't say enough for this product. Don't waste your time on Airborne. And, you CANNOT BEAT THE PRICE. My local health food store sells this at double the price.

Best immune booster for endurance runners

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jun 25, 2010

I'm a marathon runner and found this to be the very best choice to head off colds and other such ailments. Great value for this amazing product.

Source Naturals Wellness formula 240

Posted by Reviewer2907980 on Nov 12, 2008

I use this product instead of an antibiotic. It works.

Toss up

Posted by Reviewer3145111 on May 10, 2009

This product really seems to stave off colds, etc. when I feel like I'm coming down with something, but it consistently gives me loose stools. Not sure if I will keep using it.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2502444 on Jan 25, 2010

I buy Wellness all the time. My entire family takes them. Once they feel something coming on they start to take them and it has prevented them from getting ill. When I'm going traveling via flying I start taking Wellness a day before flying so I don't get other peoples germs and illnesses and it has helped me from getting other peoples colds/flu's. iHerb is a great site.

Not sure it does anything at all.

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I tried this product on the advice of someone who I thought was informed. Meanwhile, this never seemed to address any health condition at all. Skip it.

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2155450 on Oct 20, 2007

Always a true blue winner!Capsules have less odor and easier to swallow.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Dec 22, 2007

I credit this supplement for the rapid recovery I was blessed with (and sustained through a "series of unfortunate events" which coincided with the busy time between Thanksgiving and Christmas! :-)