Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 240 Capsules

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, GH from San Jose, CA

Posted by Reviewer2381299 From California on Feb 18, 2011

We have used this product for ~2 years and love it. Whole my family use this, and whenever we feel we are going to catch cold, we took it for a couple of days and we are back to normal again. Excellent product.

The Best Vitamin EVER

Posted by Reviewer2744896 From New York on Mar 16, 2011

I traveled for 4 months and made sure to take 1 pill a day and then doubled or trippled up when I felt like I was getting sick and I NEVER got sick once. I swear by these pills and am such a huge fan! And I was never into vitamins before, so for me to be a convert is a huge deal. Hope this helps on your decision on weather or not to buy.

wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer3124245 From Australia on May 05, 2011

excellent results

Effective Immune Booster

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Dec 29, 2011

This capsule form is weaker than the tablet form but is easier to swallow. Just take more to get the same results. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 4caps twice daily on the first day, and reduce one cap every day to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer1564082 From Michigan on Feb 11, 2009

We seem to be healthier from fall to spring while we take this daily. We do not get colds hardly at all.