Knocks illness OUT!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Dec 25, 2013

I LOVE this formula! It REALLY knocks out illness. I take at least one tablet every day from November (when everyone is beginning to cough/sneeze/drip) through February or March, and more tabs if I feel something coming on. They have a bit of a garlic smell to them, but it's never been a problem for me. They really work well!

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Feb 17, 2014

When I get a cold/flu it's usually pretty severe. This is the only herbal formula I've found that actually has an impact. I do try to take it as early as possible in the illness. If I'm vigilant about taking it 2-3x/day I can prevent it from being a full-blown cold.

Olga

Posted by 4984702847023934118 on Sep 25, 2014

I've been using the product very little time, but I can affirm that it really works. A couple of weeks ago my son has caught a slight cold and he started taking these vitamins as soon as felt unwell and recovered in less than two days.

Great Product But A Bit Tough on Stomach

Posted by 5640120768128331165 on Dec 11, 2016

If you have a sensitive stomach, be sure to take after eating! I took 4 the first time in the morning, 3 that afternoon, and 2 that evening. But the 2nd day my stomach started bothering me when using it 3 times, 2 capsules each time throughout the day. My wife (95 LBS) had some stomach discomfort with just 1 capsule the first day, but no discomfort using 1 capsule the 2nd day. But the product works extremely well on colds! BETTER THAN ANY PRODUCT I'VE USED BEFORE FOR A COLD! One suggestion: Use only AS NEEDED, not every day, to ensure your system doesn't become immune to the benefits!

Well-being

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Nov 13, 2014

Huh, definitely my favorite product and i recommend this to anyone. It's just anything you need in this winter days. How can i describe, "The best combo here for a mood improvement and general well-being. Period!

Very Good!!!!!

Posted by 5541744789539744709 on Jan 07, 2015

NICE VITAMIN Naturals Tablet.

2nd person 5 star review

Posted by Reviewer1997679 on Aug 23, 2016

A picky friend of mine swears by this formula when she's sick. I haven't used it yet but wanted to keep it on hand. Take it at the first sign.

Immune boost

Posted by 5545882292358208232 on Oct 13, 2016

These seem to boost the immune system when starting to feel the twinges of a cold coming on. They do however, taste TERRIBLE even when you barely touch your tongue with them. Yikes.

good~

Posted by Reviewer2383605 on Sep 11, 2013

good~ but so big size,

A saviour!

Posted by Reviewer1355610 on Nov 12, 2014

My family and I depend on these tablets to keep up our immunity, not only in the wintertime. Very effective when taken at the first sign of a cold- take with food as they will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »