New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Nov 15, 2009

Fine product for the immune system. This was prescribed by my doctor for building up my immune system. No after- taste

Great Value, Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2310006 on May 19, 2007

I check out the pricing on items from five different sources, before I order...and iHerb has the best odorless garlic product available that I have found! I compare price, units or mg of active ingredients, and I figure out how much per month...this really is my one and only garlic product! Thank You Source Naturals and iHerb!

High Allicin

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

We all know how useful garlic is in our foods & it is an important supplement too! I used to buy garlic perls without realizing the active component is Allicin. Aged garlic doesnt have allicin and some brands have low allicin yield. This brand has a high allicin and considered good value in terms of price per quantity of allicin compared to the other brands! Good buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Cholesteral

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Feb 27, 2008

I bought this in hopes of lowering my cholesteral. I read that once daily garlic may help. This product has no after taste and is easy to use. MD

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell