10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Posted by Reviewer3227735 on Sep 24, 2008

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I love this for warding off colds.

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Dec 14, 2008

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

No Achoo for You

Posted by Reviewer2585643 on Jan 16, 2009

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2344905 on Apr 21, 2009

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »