it works!

Posted by Katarinatan on Jul 04, 2012

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

Wellness Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2060108 on Aug 09, 2011

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 16, 2010

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2344905 on Apr 21, 2009

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

Wellness herbal resistance

Posted by Reviewer1814751 on Feb 25, 2009

took this recently when I had a cold and I believe that it helped.

No Achoo for You

Posted by Reviewer2585643 on Jan 16, 2009

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Dec 14, 2008

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I love this for warding off colds.

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Posted by Reviewer3227735 on Sep 24, 2008

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.