Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 16, 2010

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

Wellness Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2060108 on Aug 09, 2011

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

it works!

Posted by Katarinatan on Jul 04, 2012

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

Works well as a treatment for viruses. Good value for money.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 18, 2012

I dont take this prophylactically so cant say whether it staves off colds. However this year I got 2 viruses, one everyone else got and was a hugely streaming type virus. I got it last and hit the wellness liquid 4 or 5 times a day. It was completely gone in 3 days when everyone else had 2+ weeks of it. Later I got aches all over and chills and again with the wellness liquid, it wobbled around for a couple of days and then went without materialising into a more obvious flu. For value and quality combined, Source Naturals is usually my first choice and this is a good product.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1759918 on Jul 01, 2007

When I feel a cold or flu or know I am run down, will use this. It will alleviate my symptoms and prevent ongoing ones. Doesn't taste good but worth it. Great price, around 50% in my local stores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »