Works Well & Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Mar 29, 2007

I love this product! I enjoy that this is alcohol free and contains a combination of herbs to help strengthen the immune system. Usually, I have a couple of colds between Christmas and the end of March.... However not this season after taking this product! This product is fabulous tasting as well! It has a mild peppermint taste with a sweet honey after taste!

Wellness herbal resistance drops gets 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2811487 on Nov 30, 2008

Has kept the sinus headaches from developing for me. Tastes great - kind of a berry/molasses/herb taste. Very mild, no side effects except healthiness.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2483408 on Mar 03, 2009

first sign of cold take 1 tsp every 4 hours and seems to help the cold, either knock it out totally, or lower the symptoms.

No Acohol Version - hard to find

Posted by Reviewer3171694 on Oct 28, 2007

Excellent way to nip a cold in the bud...and without alcohol it doesn't taste bad.

Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1933198 on Nov 18, 2008

We always have some on hand and take this along when we travel.

good chinese herbs

Posted by OlgaNovo on Mar 18, 2012

Take it at a first sings of common cold. Tested on my colleagues))) It's works! Can't carry in bag(( Leakage in dropper...

Awesome

Posted by agnesdb on Jul 24, 2012

Whenever I started feeling a bit under the weather, I take these drops to help boost my immune system, and have had noticeable effects. Taste is good too.

Herbal resistance formula

Posted by Reviewer1326768 on Nov 25, 2012

This product helped me to end my winter flu cycle, and the price was great.

Keeps the cold away

Posted by Reviewer2057571 on Jun 23, 2013

I think this product helps my immune system to win the fights against cold and flu. The taste reminds me of After Eight :)

Great if you don't like pills

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Nov 14, 2007

This liquid is the perfect alternative for those who don't like to take the tablets. It also seems to be more effective, which makes it preferable when the need is greater.