fantastic cold remedy

Posted by 4940328377194094488 on Nov 06, 2015

Normally my colds last 2 weeks and are nasty and frequent. However, after taking 4 drops of this twice a day for a few days, my cold mostly went away and I felt energetic! I will keep using this!

Natural antibiotic

Posted by 5448840421263299769 on Jan 26, 2015

This is extremely strong so should always be used diluted. I have it very useful for us to use this topically mixed with coconut oil and also internally. i have also used it on my chicks. it seemed to help as it only took two or three applications and the weird growth they had disappeared. i would also take probiotics i when i take this and i only use it short term.

Havent tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014

Highly recommended for a variety of infections but must be used appropriately; some use it both internally and externally. Be very careful as it is very powerful.

Great Products I can't leave it

Posted by 4705017500214993366 on Dec 22, 2012

When my family member catch a cough or else, it is the timing for Oregano to show its power. We have use it couple times, and it never let us down. one tips: Keep using it several days, don't stop after one or two times using which may cause Oregano doesn't work for you in the future.

Source Naturals Oregano Oil

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 22, 2012

I have used this many times over the years to stop a cold. I take 4 drops in an ounce of tomato (or other) juice, then wash it down with water or juice; that helps to get the strong taste out of my mouth. I take it 3 or 4 times a day depending on how I feel. Colds don't last more than 4 days around here. For minor skin irritations or minor infections, I apply to the affected area; it works within the day. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I don't use it every day and 1 bottle lasts a long time (2 years or so).

Mother Nature's Antibiotic

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 08, 2012

Oil Of Oregano Rivals Modern Antibiotic Drugs! Google it, it is one of the most amazing anti-virals, anti-biotics, anti-micobials.

A must have for me

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Jan 08, 2012

Haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it's very good. And oil of oregano is a must have for me. Does os much. Accidentally touched a hot pan, got a minor burn, put some oil of oregano on it, stung a little, no blister formed, healed rapidly.

Using externally for folliculitis

Posted by ComancheDream on Jan 05, 2012

Working like a dream. Thought it was acne for sooo long, but these stubborn breakouts are actually the result of gram negative folliculitus due to long-term anti-biotic scripts from the dermatologist. This has been heaven sent.

Great for MRSA

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Dec 22, 2011

This is my second review on this product. I gave it four stars last time because I wasn't sure how well it was working........until I stopped taking it. My MRSA which was under control without antibiotics, broke out. I put some of this oil on a boil that was just coming up, full strength, and it dried it up within the hour!!!! I am back on it now, twice a day and no more break outs. GREAT STUFF! It dried up all my boils.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Dec 15, 2011

goes well in green smoothies and in salad dressings

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »