Using externally for folliculitis

Posted by ComancheDream on Jan 05, 2012

Working like a dream. Thought it was acne for sooo long, but these stubborn breakouts are actually the result of gram negative folliculitus due to long-term anti-biotic scripts from the dermatologist. This has been heaven sent.

Great for MRSA

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Dec 22, 2011

This is my second review on this product. I gave it four stars last time because I wasn't sure how well it was working........until I stopped taking it. My MRSA which was under control without antibiotics, broke out. I put some of this oil on a boil that was just coming up, full strength, and it dried it up within the hour!!!! I am back on it now, twice a day and no more break outs. GREAT STUFF! It dried up all my boils.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Dec 15, 2011

goes well in green smoothies and in salad dressings

If you feel a cold, sinus infection, ect coming on...

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Oct 06, 2011

Start taking this immediately. I swear by Oil of Oregano for any malady.

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Aug 19, 2011

It doesn't sting as much as other brands when applied topically, but seems to function just as well. We take it internally when sick and use a drop as mouthwash.

Oil of oregano is like gold!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Aug 16, 2011

I've been using oil of oregano for years. This brand for about the last year. Potent and amazing stuff!!!

Instead of toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jul 05, 2011

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

Exellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1253376 on May 17, 2011

I highly recommend this product. Highly effective to replace antibiotics, especially on wounds!

Best price-quality ratio

Posted by Serendipty on Mar 12, 2011

I have ordered some P73 Oregano oil before, but this one comes in larger bottled (double quantity). From what I have read on the net about Oregano oil, it is one of the best supplements for immunity! iHerb services and prices are the best!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2914843 on Jan 25, 2011

This product is awesome. We use it for sniffles, colds, etc. While I can't say for sure, I think it has helped for sore throat and for a tooth cavity (a couple of drops on cotton ball, kept over the tooth for a 10 minutes). It is very strong to the taste - always dilute when ingesting. Overall this just seems to be a great immune supporting product.