Great product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Dec 15, 2011

goes well in green smoothies and in salad dressings

Great Products I can't leave it

Posted by 4705017500214993366 on Dec 22, 2012

When my family member catch a cough or else, it is the timing for Oregano to show its power. We have use it couple times, and it never let us down. one tips: Keep using it several days, don't stop after one or two times using which may cause Oregano doesn't work for you in the future.

Beware

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 22, 2008

This is a good product for yeast yeast overgrowth (vaginal yeast infection and white mouth) but, for me, one drop is a sufficient dose.

very strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Mar 15, 2008

Having been using another oregano oil product for over a year and thought I'd try this one because it's cheaper. However, the taste was so bad that I decided I couldn't use it orally. I decided to use it topically but it's very strong and has a burning after effect. I don't know if that's normal...but the other brand I use doesn't have that burning effect. In any case, I probably will stick to my other brand. However, others posting here seem to love this. Your Mileage May Vary.

A must have for me

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Jan 08, 2012

Haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it's very good. And oil of oregano is a must have for me. Does os much. Accidentally touched a hot pan, got a minor burn, put some oil of oregano on it, stung a little, no blister formed, healed rapidly.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2914843 on Jan 25, 2011

This product is awesome. We use it for sniffles, colds, etc. While I can't say for sure, I think it has helped for sore throat and for a tooth cavity (a couple of drops on cotton ball, kept over the tooth for a 10 minutes). It is very strong to the taste - always dilute when ingesting. Overall this just seems to be a great immune supporting product.

Best price-quality ratio

Posted by Serendipty on Mar 12, 2011

I have ordered some P73 Oregano oil before, but this one comes in larger bottled (double quantity). From what I have read on the net about Oregano oil, it is one of the best supplements for immunity! iHerb services and prices are the best!

strong but do-able

Posted by Reviewer1016973 on Nov 02, 2009

it is indeed strong, as other reviewers have commented, but i've found it quite easy to take if combined with olive oil as a bread dipper. i'm using it to help combat recurrent yeast infections - too early to say if it's truly helping or not.

Cures just about everything!

Posted by Reviewer2830138 on Aug 26, 2010

I've bought this in my local health store for years for twice the price! From now on this is where I will buy it!

Source Natural

Posted by Reviewer3103248 on Nov 21, 2007

This really works well and is at a good price