July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (29.57 ml)

Source Naturals Oregano Oil

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 22, 2012

I have used this many times over the years to stop a cold. I take 4 drops in an ounce of tomato (or other) juice, then wash it down with water or juice; that helps to get the strong taste out of my mouth. I take it 3 or 4 times a day depending on how I feel. Colds don't last more than 4 days around here. For minor skin irritations or minor infections, I apply to the affected area; it works within the day. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I don't use it every day and 1 bottle lasts a long time (2 years or so).

Great Products I can't leave it

Posted by 4705017500214993366 on Dec 22, 2012

When my family member catch a cough or else, it is the timing for Oregano to show its power. We have use it couple times, and it never let us down. one tips: Keep using it several days, don't stop after one or two times using which may cause Oregano doesn't work for you in the future.

strong but do-able

Posted by Reviewer1016973 on Nov 02, 2009

it is indeed strong, as other reviewers have commented, but i've found it quite easy to take if combined with olive oil as a bread dipper. i'm using it to help combat recurrent yeast infections - too early to say if it's truly helping or not.

Cures just about everything!

Posted by Reviewer2830138 on Aug 26, 2010

I've bought this in my local health store for years for twice the price! From now on this is where I will buy it!

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer1145465 on May 04, 2010

Great quality. Thank you for carrying this product!