New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 12, 2010

When everyone else went into a H1N1 panic, I just stocked up on Oil of Oregano. This brand seems to be of good quality. As all my co-workers were coughing and taking sick time, I was just fine!

Amazing natural antibiotic

Posted by ALoren on Oct 18, 2010

Because of this, I no longer have to keep going to the doctor to take anti-biotics for the throat infections which I am easily susceptible to. I usually take it until the infection clears and 3-5 more days afterwards. Oregano Oil not only kills bacteria, but fungus too! The only thing I don't like about it is the funny aftertaste, which is very minor compared to the great benefits I am getting from it. I usually take probiotics 3 hours after taking this to replenish the good bacteria and up to 3 weeks after stopping.

I haven't been sick in over a year

Posted by Reviewer2684236 on Jan 09, 2011

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Nov 16, 2010

A great natural antibiotic.

oil of oregano

Posted by Reviewer2099841 on Dec 29, 2010

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »