Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 12, 2010

When everyone else went into a H1N1 panic, I just stocked up on Oil of Oregano. This brand seems to be of good quality. As all my co-workers were coughing and taking sick time, I was just fine!

Amazing natural antibiotic

Posted by ALoren on Oct 18, 2010

Because of this, I no longer have to keep going to the doctor to take anti-biotics for the throat infections which I am easily susceptible to. I usually take it until the infection clears and 3-5 more days afterwards. Oregano Oil not only kills bacteria, but fungus too! The only thing I don't like about it is the funny aftertaste, which is very minor compared to the great benefits I am getting from it. I usually take probiotics 3 hours after taking this to replenish the good bacteria and up to 3 weeks after stopping.

I haven't been sick in over a year

Posted by Reviewer2684236 on Jan 09, 2011

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Nov 16, 2010

A great natural antibiotic.

oil of oregano

Posted by Reviewer2099841 on Dec 29, 2010

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

Oregano oil

Posted by 5707965677739817047 on Sep 01, 2013

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

Used during parasite and candida cleansing

Posted by 5519574174450529604 on May 24, 2014

I did feel that this product aided in my cleanse but also felt it gave me bad heart burn. Will try it again as part of my next parasite cleanse

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano, 60 Capsules

Posted by 5620452701905154600 on Sep 05, 2014

Fantastic product I use this for UTI alone with the de-Mannose and I have no longer any symptoms can you supply Uribiotic Formula as I can only buy this from USA as well.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1903483 on Jul 15, 2012

If I think I have an infection- before the doctor can see me- their very mild anti-bacterial really help keep at infection from getting bad/ spreading. I got a lot of thorns in my hands once and they went inside and when some areas of my hands started turning blue- a sign of infection I took this.