July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Wellness, Transfer Factor, 12.5 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

CFS

Posted by Reviewer1635981 on Oct 04, 2012

I have CFS- I react to a lot of supplements that either boost my immunodeficient state or detoxify the body. My experience with this product is that I felt very unwell after taking only 1/8 of a capsule! Hard to believe..but true. I stopped after the first dose. I have since read that other people with my syndrome had to go very very slowly with this supplement. I may try again with a dose that is 1/20th!! For normal healthy people, I guess this tells you that this stuff actually does increase immunity- just for my overloaded body ( pathogens, virus, fungi...) , it was too much

Posted by Romero on Dec 20, 2012

I'm passing through a time with weak immune system, so I tried this but didn't noticed any improvement. I think I should stick to the basic: Zinc, Ashwagandha, Glutamine and Vit C.