• This item is being replaced by SNS-02635.

• Customer Ratings

as efective as 4life transfer factor

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Feb 16, 2011

This product definitely works. I've used it for a month now and can see results.No need to spend money on the 4Life transfer factor, this one works just as good for the fraction of the price.

Fungul Infection

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Apr 01, 2008

I had a fungal infection in the area of the groin, after taking Transfer factor, this fungus became greatly diminished - a fungal infection is a sign of a weakened immune system and transfer factor is an immune builder - it worked for me!

I like this one.

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Nov 30, 2008

Has exactly what I was looking for. Great immune system modulator.

The best health improovement ever

Posted by 4842729337367058979 on Dec 31, 2013

This one is fantastic, I've got the best health improovement ever of using any product. I am ful of energy and can do things and solve problems as many for one day, as usually did for few weeks. The best price and service!

I've tried the Transfer Factor from my doctor and this is better - and cheaper!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Nov 02, 2013

I was diagnosed with cytomegalo virus which causes memory loss. My doctors advised me to start taking Transfer Factor. The brand they sell costs $75.00 a bottle!! Although it helped tremendously, I just couldn't afford it anymore. So, I trued Source Naturals - it works better and the cost if easier to swallow, too!

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 20, 2009

Transfer factor has balanced my immune system. I have less allergies, and my diabetes is less severe.

helps with immunity

Posted by Reviewer1935610 on Jun 08, 2012

while i was taking them i didn't get any colds/sore throats.

transfer factor

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jul 24, 2014

couple years ago I suffered from parvovirus B-19 . It still gives me troubles for my health. Few weeks ago lymphatic gland in my neck started to ache. it made me feel discomfort. after using this supplement for week. it stopped to ache and i dont feel it anymore.

for me and for my cat

Posted by ndrino87 on Nov 02, 2014

Using this for me and my cat.

Well-worth product!

Posted by 5254435731925888808 on Jul 20, 2014

Items arrived very quickly, and this was well-packaged, really affordable and worth the price, thanks iHerb! Taken as a daily supplement, and have seen a boost in immunity. Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »