Okay with the flavor

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.

quite palatable to dissolve in your mouth

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 02, 2015

Much better tasting than some others I have tried and I do believe that it really boosts my immune system and helps me fight sinus infections ans any sniffles

Sweet, but a bit chalky

Posted by jewelsinchina on Nov 25, 2014

This tastes similar to tums.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Jun 22, 2014

Contains the "right" form of zinc that has been proven to work against colds. Quite a large dose of zinc, so can cause nausea if not enough protein taken before-hand. Had to give my children a different product with less zinc per lozenge. Pleasant tasting but with chalky texture.

Be careful with a dosage --------Будьте осторожны с дозировкой

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. In his opinion, after using of this product, the testosterone level had been increased, and his sleep quality was improved. My son advises to search in Google and find the exact information on dosage of zinc as too much zinc would be toxic to your body. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для сына-спортсмена. По его словам, после употребления продукта, у него повысился уровень тестостерона, улучшилось качество сна. Мой сын советует прогуглить и найти вам точную информацию в интернете по дозировке, так как перебор цинка будет токсичен для вашего организма.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Reaction

Posted by pickier-than-thou on May 02, 2014

It irritated my mouth and left me with a bitter taste, also father said it gave him heartburn.

tast is good

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

good amount of zinc and kids like the taste

Tasty

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

Eat these before meals

Posted by odereviews on Aug 15, 2013

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

tastes awful

Posted by azronis on Jun 04, 2013

Might be good zinc but it tastes awful and leaves horrible chemical taste for a long time in your mouth. It went straight to the trash.